Freightliner 122SD/SBA

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Karillo-CC

Re: Freightliner Coronado 132SD/122SD

#201 Post by Karillo-CC » 03 Jan 2021 15:39

Thanks for this truck, it is very nice and I find it very close to the real truck. I also found some little bugs, but nothing really important. I only point out the absence of the plate on the front bumper, the absence of the plate that can be positioned on the windshield (it can be seen from the inside but not from the outside of the truck) and the fact that the interior is different when viewed from the outside. Thank you again!

edit: I found that the sounds of the retarder and of the respective lever are missing. I use the Kriechbaum soundpack, installed correctly and all other sounds are present.
edit2: solved missing sounds
Last edited by Karillo-CC on 16 Jan 2021 19:22, edited 1 time in total.
Ludo Diabolo

#202 Post by Ludo Diabolo » 16 Jan 2021 19:19

After a few laps and a good test the truck is really good, but the template, I don't understand it, it's difficult to make my own skin on it ! ! !
ETS2:promods + Middle-East Add-On + TGS / ATS:promods Canada

SORRY MY ENGLISH, I'M FRENCH.
bigjoe

#203 Post by bigjoe » 19 Jan 2021 19:41

Karillo-CC wrote: 03 Jan 2021 15:39 Thanks for this truck, it is very nice and I find it very close to the real truck. I also found some little bugs, but nothing really important. I only point out the absence of the plate on the front bumper, the absence of the plate that can be positioned on the windshield (it can be seen from the inside but not from the outside of the truck) and the fact that the interior is different when viewed from the outside. Thank you again!

edit: I found that the sounds of the retarder and of the respective lever are missing. I use the Kriechbaum soundpack, installed correctly and all other sounds are present.
edit2: solved missing sounds
Yeah I didn't add the front plate because of the different sizes of bumpers. I think I found a way to add them though (need both a front plate node on the chassis itself AND the bumper) so it moves the plate to the correct spot.

As far as the retarder sounds go I'll look in the cab defs and see if I can find the line to add it on the next update.
LudoModding wrote: 16 Jan 2021 19:19 After a few laps and a good test the truck is really good, but the template, I don't understand it, it's difficult to make my own skin on it ! ! !
The template is divided into cab types and hood types. Since the hoods use different mapping (all 3 are different shapes in certain ways and lengths), I kept them separate from the cabs. All you have to do is make 2 layers in whatever program you're using, put the hood on one layer and cabin on the other, and you should be good to go. I believe I left a word document within the file that should help explain it.

Errors have been noted. I haven't really touched this truck since the release of 1.1. Once 1.40 comes out I will be doing a more thorough touch-up with it. Gaming hasn't been my focus lately. :lol:
Karillo-CC

#204 Post by Karillo-CC » 19 Jan 2021 19:55

Yeah I didn't add the front plate because of the different sizes of bumpers. I think I found a way to add them though (need both a front plate node on the chassis itself AND the bumper) so it moves the plate to the correct spot.

As far as the retarder sounds go I'll look in the cab defs and see if I can find the line to add it on the next update.
Thanks for your work, the truck is really beautiful. I solved the problem of missing sounds by adding some strings to the interior and trasmissions def files and now everything is ok. Thanks for the work you are doing on the license plates!
Kemastert

#205 Post by Kemastert » 22 Jan 2021 21:26

Hi @bigjoe ,
nice Mod you made!
I found some Videos for the Interioir so you can also please add the Real Steeringwheel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq8fEyh4d0M&t=210s
Proud Member of GMC Logistics:
You can join us here:
Discord: https://discord.gg/RqQHmEj96U

[ external image ] [ external image ]
PresidentJukeBox

#206 Post by PresidentJukeBox » 11 Feb 2021 00:40

Nice! I love me a good Freightliner! I immdiately thought of the Centurion Freightliner 122SDs.
Just a man who likes big trucks and three trailers behind it.
DirtyACE7

#207 Post by DirtyACE7 » 18 Feb 2021 12:51

@bigjoe Are you going to release a compatibility patch for Kreichbaum's engine pack? It is now at v3.5 but the one that comes with your mod is for v3.4.
Oxferd_Gaming

#208 Post by Oxferd_Gaming » 21 Feb 2021 17:15

This is such a nice truck good job on the looks :)
Keep up the great work!
I there I'm glad to meet you! Feel free to visit any of my links down below! :D
My YouTube Channel
My "WOT" Profile
My Steam Profile
My ROBLOX Profile
My mods I've been working on for ATS
Discord - 0xferd#7939
heyitsindie

#209 Post by heyitsindie » 23 Feb 2021 01:24

what is read the read me? idk what it is.
bigjoe

#210 Post by bigjoe » 02 Mar 2021 03:24

DirtyACE7 wrote: 18 Feb 2021 12:51 @bigjoe Are you going to release a compatibility patch for Kreichbaum's engine pack? It is now at v3.5 but the one that comes with your mod is for v3.4.
I'm working on a new version but I'm unsure when it will come out. Reworked a ton of stuff on it. I may put out a temporary patch for the engines.

Oxferd_Gaming wrote: 21 Feb 2021 17:15 This is such a nice truck good job on the looks :)
Keep up the great work!
Thanks!
heyitsindie wrote: 23 Feb 2021 01:24 what is read the read me? idk what it is.
Its the text document inside of the rar file.

Return to “Trucks”