International HX520 by Harven

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Harven
Global moderator

International HX520 by Harven

#1 Post by Harven » 27 Jul 2021 23:18

[ external image ]
International HX Brochure wrote:Introducing the new International® HX® Series. Our latest, greatest, biggest, baddest, toughest, most premium, precision sledgehammer. Built to endure, thrive and dominate any assignment, the HX Series can handle whatever you throw at it. And just like you, the HX Series can take it on the chin and keep moving forward until the job is pinned down into submission – all without breaking a sweat.
This is a standalone truck made partially from scratch and using SCS LoneStar cabin + chassis models. It's using my friend Kriechbaum's newest Cummins X15 engine sounds. There are also a few simple skins included made by Klunk, Pauly, Lucasi and SirBlackyAlot.

Available at my steam workshop

A brief background story: I started working on this truck right after it's announcement in December 2020. I thought it should be a simple mod - I would use the Lonestar cabin and only model the front part of the truck. Unfortunately at that time there was very little reference material - a few pictures, two brochures and a video. Despite that, I think I managed to shape the model pretty close to the real thing. In May 2021 International launched the HX Series online configurator where people can see the truck in a 3D viewport, freely rotate it and see many available accessories. I had the mod almost ready back then but decided to fix a few things I haven't realized before seeing the truck in detail. All in all the mod turned out to be quite a bit of an endeavor but I think it was worth it. I'm very happy with the end result and hope you will like it was well :)

Features:
  • fully functional truck :)
  • 3 cabins: daycab, 56 and 73 inch High Rise Sleeper,
  • 6 chassis lengths, from 212 to 300 inch wheelbase, 6x4, 8x4 and 8x6,
  • 6 fuel tank volumes, from 100 to 280 gallons,
  • 6 Cummins X15 engines,
  • Elite Diamond interior,
  • a few customization options,
  • 3 predefined configurations available at International dealer,
  • available for quick jobs (including separate configurations for heavy and oversized cargoes)
Optional content: IMPORTANT NOTE regarding 8x6 chassis - I moved the 5th wheel closer to the middle drive axle than stock SCS trucks to distribute the trailer weight evenly - this may cause issues with some trailers.

Please do not redistribute/reupload this mod to other sites. By doing so you are harming this fragile modding community, literally causing many good modders to stop sharing their creations publicly.

Skin template is in the mod but here I extracted it for your convenience: https://drive.google.com/file/d/18nSWtL ... 1IIUoU3UuF

Credits:
SCS, Harven, Kriechbaum, Klunk, Pauly, Lucasi, SirBlackyAlot

If you think I deserve it and would like to send me a tip, you can do so here https://paypal.me/theharven - thanks :)
Khayecin

Re: International HX520 by Harven

#2 Post by Khayecin » 27 Jul 2021 23:20

Wow! Thank you so much, this truck is a beauty <3
Ludo Diabolo

#3 Post by Ludo Diabolo » 27 Jul 2021 23:27

What a beautiful truck Harven, once again bravo, on this subject when is it the truck FLD that Lucassi had announced to us, he had said that you were going to take back his old truck ?
ETS2:promods + Middle-East Add-On + TGS / ATS:promods Canada

SORRY MY ENGLISH, I'M FRENCH.
Grizzly

#4 Post by Grizzly » 28 Jul 2021 00:00

Nice one, thanks Harven!
bigjoe

#5 Post by bigjoe » 28 Jul 2021 01:11

I love it! Nice work.
PBandJ

#6 Post by PBandJ » 28 Jul 2021 01:19

Thank you Harven, will give it a go!
HagenXXV

#7 Post by HagenXXV » 28 Jul 2021 01:24

Oh My God! :o infinite thanks for this truck, mate.
harass123

#8 Post by harass123 » 28 Jul 2021 01:42

This thing is awesome!
Robinicus

#9 Post by Robinicus » 28 Jul 2021 02:43

Nice work as always....thanks for sharing
Immense7771

#10 Post by Immense7771 » 28 Jul 2021 04:19

Man this truck is awesome! Any chance of getting the 56 inch low rise sleeper in the future the high rise is ugly as sin lol. Also is it possible to get the color code of the gold you used on Changeable Metallic 1? I can't get gold to look good on any of the metallic skins I make but you knocked it out of the park. Thanks!

Return to “Trucks”