[REL] Mack R Series....Superliner

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
oscu0

Re: [WIP] Mack R Series....Superliner

#11 Post by oscu0 » 17 Oct 2021 00:49

why on earth did you get rule 3'd?

anyway, you did the right thing with the separate thread. it's a good time to be a big mack fan, mostly thanks to you C: hopefully you add some interior item nodes, to liven up the cab
w420killer

#12 Post by w420killer » 17 Oct 2021 06:49

The the R model's description it does say the interior was from the superliner If only it had it's proper dash and stuff from the mid-ish 60's to the late 80's.......but anyway yeah lol
SlavJerry

#13 Post by SlavJerry » 17 Oct 2021 07:02

noice

do you want to use my 8v71 for this?
I make mods

yeah that's pretty much it
SuperLinerN14

#14 Post by SuperLinerN14 » 17 Oct 2021 11:03

Dieling thanks again for all of your hard work on this! I own the paid Superliner and was unfortunately disappointed with it and hope you can improve where it lacks... I feel like they could have put a few more hours into that truck and made it 100 times better. I'd love for your truck to have the options to look like a USA model with various frame lengths and front suspension heights, different dash colors (not just 1 wood), and not be stuck with ugly storage boxes or tanks on the frame and unrealistic bumpers. I think you have the opportunity to deliver where the other lacks, I'm really looking forward to this truck!
w420killer

#15 Post by w420killer » 17 Oct 2021 16:31

SuperLinerN14 wrote: 17 Oct 2021 11:03 Dieling thanks again for all of your hard work on this! I own the paid Superliner and was unfortunately disappointed with it and hope you can improve where it lacks... I feel like they could have put a few more hours into that truck and made it 100 times better. I'd love for your truck to have the options to look like a USA model with various frame lengths and front suspension heights, different dash colors (not just 1 wood), and not be stuck with ugly storage boxes or tanks on the frame and unrealistic bumpers. I think you have the opportunity to deliver where the other lacks, I'm really looking forward to this truck!
what tanks? you mean the Air tanks in front if the Diesel tanks? i'm pretty sure those are pretty important lol
Dieling

#16 Post by Dieling » 17 Oct 2021 18:05

Slavthailand wrote: 17 Oct 2021 07:02 noice

do you want to use my 8v71 for this?
Sounds like a good idea!
SuperLinerN14 wrote: 17 Oct 2021 11:03 Dieling thanks again for all of your hard work on this! I own the paid Superliner and was unfortunately disappointed with it and hope you can improve where it lacks... I feel like they could have put a few more hours into that truck and made it 100 times better. I'd love for your truck to have the options to look like a USA model with various frame lengths and front suspension heights, different dash colors (not just 1 wood), and not be stuck with ugly storage boxes or tanks on the frame and unrealistic bumpers. I think you have the opportunity to deliver where the other lacks, I'm really looking forward to this truck!
Guys, if you are suggesting anything for this mod, please also attach some pictures or some sort of references.
I feel like I spent a lot of time finding good reference, almost on par of the effort actually "making" the mod.
Don't want to be rude, bur simply say "ugly tanks", "unrealistic bumpers" is not helping.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today we back to work on exterior, as you can see in 1st post, the initial modelled hood is designed to have no filter.
by searching the internet, I see many different approaches to make the holes for the filter pipes.
I choose to do the one that I think is the best looking way.

[ external image ]
W4X

#17 Post by W4X » 17 Oct 2021 18:16

Very nice!
[ external image ]
Do Not Disturb
SuperLinerN14

#19 Post by SuperLinerN14 » 18 Oct 2021 11:27

w420killer wrote: 17 Oct 2021 16:31
what tanks? you mean the Air tanks in front if the Diesel tanks? i'm pretty sure those are pretty important lol
Yes those are pretty important :D I'm referencing the extra fuel tank or storage box the paid mod automatically adds to the frame depending on which sleeper you choose
The_One_Over_There

#20 Post by The_One_Over_There » 18 Oct 2021 16:28

i started wondering.

if those gauges are there, What'll happen to the GPS option that is usually on that place?

Return to “Trucks”