[REL] Mack R Series....Superliner

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Twisted1013

Re: [WIP] Mack R Series....Superliner

#21 Post by Twisted1013 » 18 Oct 2021 16:30

You drive it the way it was with no GPS. Most likely he’ll do nodes for top of the dash I guess
Twisted1013

#22 Post by Twisted1013 » 18 Oct 2021 17:05

@Dieling here’s some photo references for the sleepers if you wanted to do some Aussie flavor to it.

[ external image ]

Some ran Aerodyne sleepers similar to Kenworth’s

[ external image ]

And don’t forget the Magnum V8 model
[ external image ]

Also since you did such a wonderful job on the R Series add on’s another suggestion would be the Mack Valuliner
[ external image ]

It was the replacement in Australia for the R-Series in the mid 80’s and was powered by the E9
Dieling

#23 Post by Dieling » 18 Oct 2021 18:32

TurboFlutter94 wrote: 18 Oct 2021 16:28 i started wondering.

if those gauges are there, What'll happen to the GPS option that is usually on that place?
Oh shi... I totally forgot the blank space was meant to mount the GPS, might need to find a way around.
Twisted1013 wrote: 18 Oct 2021 17:05 @Dieling here’s some photo references for the sleepers if you wanted to do some Aussie flavor to it.
Thanks for the pictures they do look good. But I started to decide the scope of the first release of this mod will focus on the day cab.
Sleeper maybe could be the next project, I remember how much time the R sleeper took me to build from zero, still not ready to dive into that again so soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Continuing the work on filters, Harven's model has been successfully mounted
[ external image ]

also made a hose guard option, KW style.
[ external image ]
W4X

#24 Post by W4X » 18 Oct 2021 19:29

Very nice work!
[ external image ]
Do Not Disturb
w420killer

#25 Post by w420killer » 18 Oct 2021 22:28

SuperLinerN14 wrote: 18 Oct 2021 11:27
w420killer wrote: 17 Oct 2021 16:31

what tanks? you mean the Air tanks in front if the Diesel tanks? i'm pretty sure those are pretty important lol
Yes those are pretty important :D I'm referencing the extra fuel tank or storage box the paid mod automatically adds to the frame depending on which sleeper you choose
Oh you mean Removed - Rule 2.3 version I've never had it so i wouldn't know
TexasWhirlwind

#26 Post by TexasWhirlwind » 18 Oct 2021 23:33

I hate those snorkels. I understand what they do and we really don't need or use them here in the USA..
-.- -.-. ..... -- ...- ...-
Ernie D

#27 Post by Ernie D » 19 Oct 2021 02:59

Looking great so far, I have Removed - Rule 2.3 I drove 3 or 4 RW600s over my trucking career of 14yrs, including the first photo here, which was the last one I drove back in the 90s. The only thing I would ask as a favor. Please make it a more US spec'd superliner, something that would been seen here in the US. You were mentioning concentrating on the daycab model first, which is perfectly fine with me, hopefully a "one stack mack, with a window in the back" 😂, regardless keep up the great work 🙂

[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
Proprietor/Painter of Southland Mods
Dieling

#28 Post by Dieling » 20 Oct 2021 15:25

Ernie D wrote: 19 Oct 2021 02:59 Looking great so far, I have Removed - Rule 2.3 I drove 3 or 4 RW600s over my trucking career of 14yrs, including the first photo here, which was the last one I drove back in the 90s. The only thing I would ask as a favor. Please make it a more US spec'd superliner, something that would been seen here in the US. You were mentioning concentrating on the daycab model first, which is perfectly fine with me, hopefully a "one stack mack, with a window in the back" 😂, regardless keep up the great work 🙂
Would you share more specific details on how to separate US and AU spec?
Depends on the deference between them, I need more info to evaluate I can do both as options or I need to focus on one side.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like to share the first in gamed interior today, fully animated also.
[ external image ]

Oops! sorry that's the beloved original R, new one here :D
[ external image ]
W4X

#29 Post by W4X » 20 Oct 2021 15:46

I'm liking what I see! :D
[ external image ]
Do Not Disturb
Ludo Diabolo

#30 Post by Ludo Diabolo » 20 Oct 2021 16:14

Very nice work, good luck for the continuation, and hope really with all my heart not to find an AU version at your place it would be a shame to have 2 AU version ;) when there is no US version .
ETS2:promods + Middle-East Add-On + TGS / ATS:promods Canada

SORRY MY ENGLISH, I'M FRENCH.

Return to “Trucks”