Pure Sounds! ATS Real Ai Traffic Engine Sounds by Cip v1.37.c [update 29 May 2020]

Which ATS sound packs you like the most and wish to have it updated first?

ATS Real Ai sounds for SCS vehicles
36%
ATS Truck Traffic Pack by Jazzycat
24%
Classic Cars AI Traffic Pack by Jazzycat
16%
Motorcycle Traffic Pack by Jazzycat
16%
Sport Cars Traffic Pack by TrafficManiac
8%

Total votes: 322

cip

Re: Pure Sounds! ATS Real Ai Traffic Engine Sounds by Cip v1.37.b [update 13 May 20120]

#531 Post by cip » 21 May 2020 14:21

ChaosZero wrote:
21 May 2020 07:41
Resorting to stalking other users' post history now?
why not, this is the best method to "read" someone's behavior, not the number of post is what matters, but their content, this is your personal mirror ;) and your mirror tells me that you don't really like to thank modders or you don't use mods. seeing your free attacks, I am more tempted to include you in the first category

let me tell you one thing, there are plenty of retired modders here on the forum, they simply don't wish to publish their mods anymore and people have no choice but to respect this. sometimes they can publish updates but with no new content. others migrated to external hosts, opened a paid scheme for their mods, making a little business, here are moderators of this forum with mods distributed exclusively on facebook groups. nobody can blame them as is their work !

so you see, I am not the first one that decided to close the tap of my work, however I am better that a retired modder, just because there are many people here who found my work essential for their games, so they will have the chance to continue using my mods, especially that my main mods remain fully available. the history of this thread is a good start to decide how shall get an invitation to my new discord channel where I will publish my other mods. I go on the presumption that a thief had no chance to find time to make an account on this forum and say thanks to the real modder so if they do it now, it will be too late :lol: for 1-2 euros that they get form my mod as you correctly estimate, I even doubt they will ever do it, so even better :lol:

actually I had tentatives in the past to retire from public modding and those who got the message (also posted on pirated websites) they had plenty of time to connect on the forum and put a comment, say a thanks (really no need to bend the knee or make donations). I also use other mods and I am very sure I thanked at least once for every single mod I use, this is a good practice if somebody offered a free gift, especially a valuable one, isn't it ? so where do you see the drama?

now please stop with these attacks toward my character because are against forum rules, good luck!

for the friends of this thread, I will take care that everyone interested in my mods will get them, via Discord, Youtube or Steam so really no reasons to worry ;)
Enjoy driving with my Real Traffic Density for ETS2 and ATS
Enjoy listening my ATS Real Ai Traffic Sounds 1.36-1.37
currently on strike :D beta testings and bug reports are temporarily suspended from my activity until further decisions :lol:

D4NTRUCK

Re: Pure Sounds! ATS Real Ai Traffic Engine Sounds by Cip v1.37.b [update 13 May 20120]

#532 Post by D4NTRUCK » 21 May 2020 15:07

Hi cip. Nice work!!
Just to make it clear for me:
Does the ETS2 mod work with all the traffic Jazzycat mods?
ASUS ROG STRIX 1070 O8G/AMD FX-8320E/Gigabyte 970A-DS3P
Corsair SPEC-03 Black Steel/Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1866MHz
Kingston HyperX Savage 120GB SSD/Logitech G930 & G920

WORLD OF TRUCKS PROFILE

cip

#533 Post by cip » 21 May 2020 15:37

sorry but I have not made any sounds for ETS2 yet for 1.37. for 1.36 all sounds mods are functional and compatible with any pack. you can check them on my ETS2 thread here
currently on strike :D beta testings and bug reports are temporarily suspended from my activity until further decisions :lol:

The Villain

#534 Post by The Villain » 21 May 2020 16:12

<REDACTED>
Last edited by The Villain on 21 May 2020 18:14, edited 1 time in total.

dault3883

#535 Post by dault3883 » 21 May 2020 17:15

@The Villain your not really helping we are trying to nip this drama in the butt not fan the flames

cip

#536 Post by cip » 21 May 2020 18:31

responding politely to free attacks I learnt that is better for everybody indeed ;) let's keep our cool atmosphere here same as my sounds ;)
you can now find me on discord with my old nickname (before "cip"), and send me friendship request there, if your account has a different name/avatar than here on the forum please drop me also a PM here so I can make the link. if for some reasons you do not use discord (I understand since I did not use it until yesterday neither), then you can send to me a friendship request on Steam, and do the same, mention in a PM here if your Steam account is different.
if you don't use traffic packs, I remind everyone that we can easily keep the same contact here, as the sounds for default SCS vehicles will still be here and with full public share. also the main discussion about sound mods for SCS vehicles will still remain here, although I have opened a channel on my Discord server as well.
thanks!

CapitolLimited

#537 Post by CapitolLimited » 21 May 2020 19:44

Hello Cip, just wanted to let you know I am a big fan of your mods! I see the big warning on the front page and then checked the last 5 or so pages of this thread, and it is very disappointing to see this behavior from the consumers. It is not a big issue for us , just a little extra work, but worth it to experience good mods. I don't understand why there is such complaining because it is not like you are leaving us. Those who want to put in the effort to get all of the mods, will do it, and those who don't will not. Keep up the good work! Thanks and stay safe.

Shark76

#538 Post by Shark76 » 22 May 2020 13:33

It's a shame to statued here for some thieves and I understood you when you react like that. I know modders in other communities who have had the same problem but they decided to stop their work and keep their own use it is your choice we respect it (all the more if we help you find some samples) personally I don't know how I would have reacted in the face of such turmoil but as you said it will not offend anyone even if for a majority of us we would like this kind of thing not to happen.
I fully agree with you and you can count on me if you would like help in your research ;) you have my full support ;)
I hope this don't influence about ideas for R&D of your mods :? .
Power is nothing without control
follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/shield.2310/

cip

#539 Post by cip » 22 May 2020 18:24

sure no, research and development is more active than never in my modding activity, I hope SCS will help here as well because it seems indeed that Ai trucks RPM suffer a bit as you can see here

djadlib

#540 Post by djadlib » 23 May 2020 13:07

Dear @cip It's a shame that these pirats have forced you to take actions for a safe distribution of your great mods. I've been using your traffic sounds mods since the beginning and they ad greatly to the immersion of both ETS and ATS. I have subscribed to your Youtube channel to stay informed on your mods. I will also in a moment send you a PM to kindly ask to add me to your discord.
Let me just say that the pirats and the people who knowingly download from them and therefore support their excistence ruin it for the vast majority of honoust supporters of free mods that are made with great dedication and love.
I do admire that instead of withdrawing from distributing your mods you have searched for a solution that enables the fans to continue to enjoy them.

Regards Harro Lippmann aka. djadlib
Image Image

Return to “Sound”