Forum and modding wiki won't be available this weekend, March 6-7. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Autocar DC by XBS sound mod v1.1

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
ArTrailfanRaf214

Autocar DC by XBS sound mod v1.1

#1 Post by ArTrailfanRaf214 » 04 Nov 2019 10:58

Hello everyone as you know me i am a begineer sound modder and today i release a horn sound mod for Autocar DC by XBS,the reason i made this mod is because the horns were a bit european and i did not like it so i replaced them with new middle era us horn,exterior turbo and backup reverse sound and Here is the truck you need to make it work:
viewtopic.php?f=207&t=275163
Video by The Cat Trucker,includes my sound mod

And here is my Sound Mod:
Autocar.dc_xbs_snd.scs - 252 KB

Enjoy and Happy Trucking!

1.1:
Fixed air horn not sounding in interior

Credits: ArTrailfanRaf214,XBS
FMOD sound modder for ATS and ETS2

Return to “Sound”