- Volvo VNL coming to American Truck Simulator!!
http://blog.scssoft.com/2018/11/volvo-v ... truck.html
- Feets + inches are used when displaying small distance values in imperial units
- Volvo VNL: Improved sounds
- Volvo VNL: Fixed Lumen Mark III light accessory
- Volvo VNL: Fixed missing Steam inventory association for Big Sur reward paintjobs.
- Volvo VNL: Tweaked pricing and naming of Big Sur reward paintjobs to be consistent with other trucks.
- Volvo VNL: Truck dealer now has truck compatible with players on level 0
- Volvo VNL: Fixed definition of powered axle for mid lift version
- Volvo VNL: Corrected mirrors in Crystal Dream paintjob
OPEN BETA 188.8.131.52
- Buyable turnpike double trailers (Nevada only)
- Added OR-140 road (Oregon DLC required)
- Steam cloud based profiles
- Reusable truck and trailer configuration templates
- Physics improvements (suspension, damping, braking, cogs)
- Rain drops behavior on glass improved
- Music shuffling
- Country/ state name localization settings
- g_disable_beacons (0/1/2) - for people that have issue with blinking lights
- Due to the number of changes, most mods will need some work to catch up!
to improve game:
to improve game:
- Fixed cargo model not being removed when the card was reset in trailer configurator.
- Changed placing detail vegetation on LOD geometry.
- Improved cloud saving.
- Fixed possible crash when fleet design offer is invalid.
- properly shutdown device if setup fails
- detection of device disconnection
- removed the limit on number of supported devices
- remap ff effect strength from newtons to API values
- dlc_oversize: - bug fix: QA: 0069263
- base: fix boat mover, added probability (66088)
- dlc_oversize: fixed bug (0069251)
- Cabine toys got a collision.
- Remade sun shield.
- VNL 780 - fixed interior graphics bugs.
- Cabin B - fixed extern graphic bugs.
- Fixed circular mirrors.
- Added door handle.
- Long version - improved rounding the mould under the window.
ATS Update 1.34
- Buyable Log trailer
- Tonopah city refreshed
- Another segment of OR-140 (Oregon DLC required)
- Timezone areas fixed - Malheur County, OR (Oregon DLC required)
- Numerous little map fixes and world polish added
- As with any update, due to the changes, a number of mods may need some work to catch up!
ATS OPEN BETA 184.108.40.206
- New roads OR-58 (Oregon DLC), CA-299 and another segment of OR-140
- Arizona signs improvement
- Traffic lights improvement (all states)
- Ownable container trailers
- Regular owned trailer accessory browser
- Trailer run-time adjustment (extendable trailers, sliding tandems)
- Copy truck/trailer configuration across the fleet
- Wiper setting improvements
- Ownable B-double trailers (all types)
- Ownable chip van trailers
- Saddle-mounted truck transport (KW T680)
- Specialized boat trailer
- Owned trailers usable in External contracts (WoTR)
- Online garage purchase
- Refuelling service
- Input improvement (Steam controller support, Tobii eye tracker support, controller hotplug support, better FF on Linux)
- RAZER RGB support (colour lights)
- New options: truck stability, suspension, dual localization names (map)
- Lots of new drivers to hire
- STAA doubles in traffic
- Experimental DX11 support (config only, r_device "dx11")
- Modded trucks support (in-game function)
- COG moved from trailer def to trailer chassis (easier edit)
- Wipers delay+speed format
- Removed default trailer bracers sound (now empty default)
- Cargo model randomized (eg container)
- Timezone areas (introduced in 1.34)
- Transmission mode names
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest