Already connected to another account [FIXED]

littlefoot22

Already connected to another account [FIXED]

#1 Post by littlefoot22 » 30 May 2016 13:42

:evil: Ok I have sent a email to support on Thursday afternoon requesting assistance with an annoying problem that I am having. They replied asking to provide the product code or steam account that was used to purchase ITS. This was at 5:53 a.m. Friday morning and I have verified my only steam account where I brought ITS. It is now Monday and yet to receive actual help with my problem. My problem is yet again, I want to use external contracts to test it out but I'm unable to because every time I try to connect my WOT to ATS i get a message saying "already connected to another account. I am a patience guy but seriously what will it take for scs support to help me with this. I ONLY HAVE 1 ACCOUNT for world of trucks and I am tired of using the freight market. What sense does it make to have a feature and test it if I van not use it. Yes my login credentials are correct, I even changed my password "again just to be sure". Logging in is not my issue, its connecting it to ATS. On the steam game updates blog they say to report bugs and issues, well I am reporting.

Can anyone offer help please because SCS support seems not to be concerned about this problem!!!!
I am here to help as I enjoy helping others,
John A.K.a littlefoot
Nemiro
SCS Software

Re: Already connected to another account

#2 Post by Nemiro » 30 May 2016 14:09

Hello,

I'm sorry for your problems with WoTR. Please, keep up in mind, that the open beta is out only for a couple days and we are being overwhelmed by reports, asks, emails, feedbacks etc. We are tryin to make solutions, fixes and give helps as fast as we are able.

If you want, please, you can send me your login information (email would be enough) in a private message here on this forum and I will check your email status in our WoTR database, if the problem is there.

But be patient please.

Thanks a lot...
--- NEMIRO ---

Gamer. Mountains lover. Addicted to freedom. Proud member of the #BestCommunityEver!
littlefoot22

Re: Already connected to another account

#3 Post by littlefoot22 » 30 May 2016 14:30

Thanks I will do that now.
I am here to help as I enjoy helping others,
John A.K.a littlefoot
carlos-

Re: Already connected to another account [FIXED]

#4 Post by carlos- » 06 Jan 2018 00:06

I have same problem here, but i cant send you a message :/
IonutL

Re: Already connected to another account [FIXED]

#5 Post by IonutL » 06 Jan 2018 12:46

It might help if you send an email to support@scssoft.com, explaining and detailing your problem.

Return to “Bugs 1.3”