Bug at RR crossing in between Frankfurt and Praha/just East

WarthogCC

Bug at RR crossing in between Frankfurt and Praha/just East

#1 Post by WarthogCC » 13 Oct 2016 19:33

On the slow road in between Frankfurt and Praha I was going east towards Praha. In between route 9 and Praha there are 3 RR crossings. This concerns the one furthest West, closest and just East of route 9.

The gates were down and would never go up! Trains just kept coming and coming every minute. I counted 12 trains about 1 per minute before I gave up and decided to report this. I was only able to cross after saving and reloading the save. Then the gates were up and I could finally cross.

Sorry if the screenshots hard to see and were cropped too much bug you cannot submit larger easier to read sizes. (Maybe you can increase the attachment size to 512?)

I have no map mods or other mods added that would affect that so I'm not sure what it is.
Attachments
Zoomed in a little more so you can see exact location.
Zoomed in a little more so you can see exact location.
RR crossing bug zoomed in.png (152.96 KiB) Viewed 4577 times
Map zoomed out so you can see where the RR crossing is.
Map zoomed out so you can see where the RR crossing is.
RR crossing bug location.png (99.99 KiB) Viewed 4577 times
IonutL

Re: Bug at RR crossing in between Frankfurt and Praha/just E

#2 Post by IonutL » 13 Oct 2016 20:23

Here's the coordinates

Code: Select all

(sec+0001+0000);5721.1;88.8174;3157.2
I sat there a couple of minutes and there wasn't any strange behavior.
Do you use any mods in your game? It's useful for the devs to upload the gamelog.txt file located in your Documents folder-> Euro Truck Simulator 2 folder. You could use http://www.pastebin.com. Just post here the resulting link.
EvgenKo423

#3 Post by EvgenKo423 » 14 Oct 2016 16:20

Such issues are caused by the "long train" mod. Default trains are waaay too short to cause this.
Boy

#4 Post by Boy » 15 Oct 2016 00:32

Persecution 🤔
Dream Horse movie

"Tveka inte att fråga din Scania-återförsäljare om vilken modifiering som helst. Vi är det kompletta företaget vad gäller specialfordon."
https://laxasv.se/
WarthogCC

#5 Post by WarthogCC » 19 Nov 2016 21:01

Sorry for the late reply and there is apparently no option to subscribe or get notified in this forum.
IonutL wrote:Do you use any mods in your game?
As I had already said, I had no map mods to affect this. I also tested this with no mods at all.
EvgenKo423 wrote:Such issues are caused by the "long train" mod. Default trains are waaay too short to cause this.
No mods. And I did not say there was a long train. All the trains crossing were 3-4 cars long. That is not the bug. The bug was that the gates would not go up once the train has passed because another one was already coming.
What am I looking at? There is no video there.
EvgenKo423

#6 Post by EvgenKo423 » 20 Nov 2016 09:37

There was a video showing he has no such issue.

Anyway, people need your gamelog to have a possibility to identify your problem as there is no such issue for others.
Also, even if you've disabled all the mods on your profile that you've used before some of them can store things in your profile. Create a new profile without mods and check this again.

P.S.: You can't subscribe, unfortunately, but you can bookmark topics that you follow actively (link to the left above the first post in a topic) and then keep an eye on them on your Manage bookmarks page. Otherwise, you can click a View your posts link on any page (top right corner of a page) and see which topics you've participated in got a reply. ;)

Return to “Bugs 1.25”