Creating New Profile!

Axel Slingerland

Re: Creating New Profile!

#11 Post by Axel Slingerland » 24 Oct 2016 21:34

You can't "reset" a profile, but you can start over with a new one. Speaking of which, have you tried that? Create a new profile with no mods at all and see what happens. If it works fine then you will know the problems you're having are mod related. I would get rid of all those old outdated mods anyway. They'll just slow your game performance.
[ external image ]

Boycott YouTube for Blocking Ad Blockers
T_Eighteen

#12 Post by T_Eighteen » 28 Oct 2016 09:15

i honestly doubt that your specs provided are enough to meet the minimum requirements for this game. I checked your CPU's star rating on a website and it performed below the minimum requirements for this game. With each new update, the minimum and recommended requirements change. Same for every game. I think the issue you are having is a game crash resulted to poor CPU and GPU performance. The hardware just cant keep up with the processing power this game needs.
Boy

#13 Post by Boy » 28 Oct 2016 10:35

I have played in the system Windows 7 64-bit MSI G31M3 V2 motherboard (MS-7529)
Intel Core 2 Duo E4700 processor
video card GT 240 rrd5 1gb and ddr2 4gb ram and was in ETS2 Multiplayer.

and I do not know if he knows 32 bits not read 4gb only read 3,25gb
http://cpuboss.com/cpus/Intel-Core2-Duo ... n-X2-4850e

today no longer set in this configuration but.
Persecution 🤔
Dream Horse movie

"Tveka inte att fråga din Scania-återförsäljare om vilken modifiering som helst. Vi är det kompletta företaget vad gäller specialfordon."
https://laxasv.se/
Reinhard

#14 Post by Reinhard » 28 Oct 2016 11:27

T_Eighteen wrote:I checked your CPU's star rating on a website and it performed below the minimum requirements for this game.
Right.

@ RenusQo: The AMD "Athlon X2 4850e" was a "green" energy-saving CPU destined for low-noise business PC, not for heavy gaming. I know this because I built a new system with this processor a few weeks before I discovered ETS 1. Tough luck! :(

That was in 2008. My last graphics card in that PC was an Nvidia GeForce GTS 450, exactly what is now the recommended minimum for ETS 2. This combination, but unlike the one in question equipped with a 64 Windows and 8 GB RAM, was hardly satisfying for ETS 1. It suffered lags often, and the bottleneck was the CPU. Always flat-lining on 100%. Overclocked to the same margin like yours.

For GTS and ETS 2 it was not even close. In short: unplayable. Granted, I never really tried how these games would perform with minimal graphics settings. I couldn't stand how poor the game looked, then. Things improved only when that system died. :D

By the way: I have no idea why, but the log tells you are on a 32 bit Windows installation. This possibly restricts the amount of RAM that Windows could grant to the game even further, though I have no idea how much could be spared on a 3 GB system anyway. But it certainly doesn't help.
EvgenKo423

#15 Post by EvgenKo423 » 28 Oct 2016 17:17

A bit of off-topic:
Reinhard, I'm now still having Nvidia GeForce GTS 450 and 8 GB of RAM. The CPU is Intel i7 860, however. With most of the settings maxed out (except for few on a middle), 100% scaling and no anti-aliasing I have 40-50 FPS outside towns and ~30 FPS inside. ;)
RenusQo

#16 Post by RenusQo » 12 Nov 2016 19:03

The Problem is solved!

My PC doesnt meet the recommended requirements but its enough to play ETS2 with MAX Settings + ENB with 20-30FPS without ENB still on 30FPS
I downloaded the ETS2 Updater I´ve had version 1.25.2.5s the updater downladed the 10.5Mb Patch and succesfully installed I checked the game version it is now 1.25.2.5 but now I can create a new profile without problem and my game is full! Now its working without problems and I think its a bit faster :)

Return to “Bugs 1.25”