Mouse not locked to game with dual monitors [NOT A BUG]

Carthoo

Re: Mouse not locked to game with dual monitors

#11 Post by Carthoo » 16 May 2017 10:30

Well, as i learned, this is pretty rare problem, but we dont know for sure what to blame. Some people had it in the past, but reasons differ - first some windows libraries in combination with third party application, second - third party applications alone (some apps are locking mouse on specific monitor/s).

Im sorry, but cant help you - and nor can i clasify it as bug - not able to replicate on few different rigs. Only advice i can give you is to kill all running applications not necessary for running windows and ets2 and try if it helps/ turn apps one by one until you find it. But if the libraries/ combo of them and something else installed on your pc are to blame, you probably wont find it :(
Fluent in a few languages, sarcasm and irony included. /truth on - currently overloaded, sorry for not answering your PMs - will do so once I got some time

"I can confirm by denial. What's your superpower?"
Chris94_NOR

Re: Mouse not locked to game with dual monitors [NOT A BUG]

#12 Post by Chris94_NOR » 20 Apr 2018 20:49

I am having this problem aswell. I have two monitors. The game on one, and sometimes the Discord desktop app on the other. When i move the camera in the game to the right the invisible mouse gets over to the other monitor and i can scroll there.
It has been bugging me for some time, so i am wondering if this can even be fixed. I see this topic is a little old.
Founder & Map developer of ScandinaviaMod
- E18 Oslo-Kristiansand (rebuild)
- E39 Kristiansand-Stavanger (rebuild)

viewtopic.php?p=762429#p762429

My specs:
https://kit.co/Chris94_NOR
PitbullShadow

#13 Post by PitbullShadow » 17 May 2018 10:40

old topic or not :
I have the same I noticed it when making new profile and having loadorders of mods screened and had those up on 2nd monitor.
So i am ingame on monitor 1 with the game, in modmanager and i use mousewheel to scroll down then it blows up everything (by zooming) on my 2nd monitor.
If I use the mouse on the slider and then move mouse it does not respod on my second monitor.

Since we can scroll ingame in menu's etc with mousewheel, it will also respond on 2nd monitor.
If you use the ingame sliders it wont respond on 2nd monitor.

Maybe this can be replicated with the more specific info what I do and what triggers it to respond on second monitor, seems in my case the scrolling ingame with mousewheel.
room217au

#14 Post by room217au » 18 May 2018 08:54

Have you tried this program ?
If you suck at playing the trumpet, that's probably why.
Liboy12gamerYT

#15 Post by Liboy12gamerYT » 08 Jul 2021 23:19

I have the same problem. Its super anoying. I hope it gets fixed.

Return to “Bugs 1.27”