You Bet I Can Park It -- Achievement Bug

m1keY

Re: You Bet I Can Park It -- Achievement Bug

#41 Post by m1keY » 12 Jul 2017 22:06

I have driven a couple of these and have been given increasing amount of XP ... up to ~670 or something now, have had crashes, reloaded the game, slept several times between jobs, towed the truck to repairshop and not been reseted.

maybe a little OT - is this only available when doing WOTC or is it related to the DLC itself, so I can take these trailers in freight market aswell ?
San_Sany4

#42 Post by San_Sany4 » 13 Jul 2017 05:03

I sent my profile in the email. Also, I just noticed that my Landmark Tour (Vive la France! DLC) achievement was reset, too.
UPD: Bon Voyage! reset to 8 non-DLC cities, too.
UPD2: started the game, Landmark tour was re-achieved (1/6) instantly. Bon Voyage! wasn't.
UPD3: finished 1 Quick Job, Bon Voyage and I Thought This Should Be Heavy?! returned their progress. You Bet I Can Park It! well, kind of. Was 40, +40 from last job, now it's 350 :shock:
My World of Trucks profile. My Steam profile.
ETS2 since 1.4, ATS since 1.0. Vanilla player.
Carthoo

#43 Post by Carthoo » 13 Jul 2017 08:53

@m1keY: Its available in all three markets - qj, market, wotr. Take your pick ;)
Fluent in a few languages, sarcasm and irony included. /truth on - currently overloaded, sorry for not answering your PMs - will do so once I got some time

"I can confirm by denial. What's your superpower?"
Carthoo

#44 Post by Carthoo » 13 Jul 2017 12:43

Ok guys, it seems we got it!

Free roam is in some cases cancelling your progress - so when you go into free roam after some jobs, and then take another job, your parking XP bar starts anew when you park. To prevent this, either take only quick jobs, or jobs VERY CLOSE to your location after last job (problem occurs when you get "Exp tick" for free ride - but to be sure, try to avoid free ride completely).

We are still looking into it to be sure this was the only problem.

Hope this helps those of you who still couldnt get the achievement. Fix that will prevent this from happening, will come in nearest update. Thanks a lot for your help and patience!

---

Sorry to moderators for double post (hope they wont ban me!).
Fluent in a few languages, sarcasm and irony included. /truth on - currently overloaded, sorry for not answering your PMs - will do so once I got some time

"I can confirm by denial. What's your superpower?"
Boy

#45 Post by Boy » 16 Jul 2017 00:13

I had this problem about twenty minutes ago.

Carthoo
If I take a profiles from scratch everything would give to do what you said without bug?
Persecution 🤔
Dream Horse movie

"Tveka inte att fråga din Scania-återförsäljare om vilken modifiering som helst. Vi är det kompletta företaget vad gäller specialfordon."
https://laxasv.se/
Boy

#46 Post by Boy » 16 Jul 2017 02:17

One profiles with mods and the other does not look at the result it gave.
On both trucks was rented and owned.
In the clean profile I have the world of truck but I have not used with dlc Heavy Cargo.
Attachments
2017-07-15 22-39-50-210.jpg
Persecution 🤔
Dream Horse movie

"Tveka inte att fråga din Scania-återförsäljare om vilken modifiering som helst. Vi är det kompletta företaget vad gäller specialfordon."
https://laxasv.se/
Max
SCS Software

#47 Post by Max » 16 Jul 2017 06:38

what did you missed in carthoo's post? whenever you get xp for free roam (there is 50xp chunk per each 100km of drive) it will reset the counter. either you should earn the achievement through quick jobs only or wait for fix. fix is on the way.
Nobody can tell you anything about it. Those who know about it aren't allowed to talk. And those who talk know nothing.

Return to “Bugs 1.27”