Bus Driver Gold Temsa Edition

ND4SPD Racer

Bus Driver Gold Temsa Edition

#1 Post by ND4SPD Racer » 03 Jan 2013 14:18

In 2008, a special version of Bus Driver (v1.1) known as the "Temsa Edition" was created by SCS for promotional use, featuring 5 officially licensed buses from Temsa (Avenue, Diamond, Opalin, Safari HD and Tourmalin IC) together with an additional tier of bus routes. It was originally available for download from the official Temsa website. The "Gold" version (v1.5) released in 2010 is identical to it, but only the Avenue (without Temsa logos) was included.

As such, I have created a mod to add the Temsa buses and logos to the Gold version of the game, along with various extras! However, if you are here just for the original Temsa Edition, I have also included a download of the original "base.scs" below which can be used as a direct replacement for the original base.scs file.

Mod features:
base.zip - Adds features from the Temsa Edition of the game, with general gameplay tweaks:
1. Loading screens from the Temsa Edition.
2. Temsa Avenue has Temsa logos.
3. Driveable Temsa Diamond, Temsa Opalin, Temsa Safari HD and Temsa Tourmalin IC buses on various routes.
4. Corrected Temsa Opalin seating capacity and passenger sounds.
5. Larger variety of buses for the main menu scenes.
6. "Bus 53 - City Hustle" and "Bus 66 - Another Day At Work" no longer has bus stops where passengers do not clear after boarding the bus.
7. "Bus 57 - The backbone of Old Town" and "Bus 91 - Good Morning Workers!" reverted to original buses as they supported standing passengers.
8. "Bus 68 - Sunset in Sunshine Suburb" reverted to original bus as other routes using this bus had been replaced by Temsa buses.
9. "Bus 89 - Stop by Stop" no longer gives 0 points for on-time bonus.

base_extra_missions.zip - Unused missions from the game files made available for gameplay:
1. "Sightseeing" - Replaces "Big Event".
2. 'Sunday Service" - Replaces "Bus 59 - History Trail".
3. Early variant of "Bus 59 - History Trail" / "Vacation" - Replaces "Dangerous Transport".
4. Early variant of "Vacation" - Replaces "Vacation".

base_temsa_edition.zip - Converts game to the full Temsa Edition, with general gameplay tweaks:
1. Loading screens from the Temsa Edition.
2. Temsa Avenue has Temsa logos.
3. Driveable Temsa Diamond, Temsa Opalin, Temsa Safari HD and Temsa Tourmalin IC buses on routes as per the Temsa Edition.
4. Corrected Temsa Opalin seating capacity and passenger sounds.
5. Temsa buses for the main menu scenes.
6. "Bus 53 - City Hustle" and "Bus 66 - Another Day At Work" no longer has bus stops where passengers do not clear after boarding the bus.
7. "Bus 89 - Stop by Stop" no longer gives 0 points for on-time bonus.

Credits:
SCS Software and Temsa Bus & Coach for the original Temsa Edition of the game.

Download (Mod): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KRmqTc ... N-yGy/view
Original Temsa Edition: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Go-0h9 ... sp=sharing

Enjoy! ;)
Last edited by ND4SPD Racer on 01 Aug 2020 18:00, edited 1 time in total.
Mainline421

Re: Bus Driver Gold Temsa Edition mod

#2 Post by Mainline421 » 11 Jan 2013 22:05

ND4SPD Racer wrote:If you do not know yet, SCS had actually created a special version of Bus Driver (v1.1) for promotional use in 2008. It is identical to the gold version (v1.5/2010) but featured only Temsa buses (though school/double decker/prison routes are using the standard buses). The extra bus which was added to Bus Driver Gold was the Temsa Avenue but without the Temsa logos.
[ external image ]
So I created a mod with the extra buses from the Temsa Edition as well as correcting the capacity of the standard buses since the Temsa buses are using their real capacities for more realism for those who are using Bus Driver Gold. Unlike the Temsa Editon, you get to drive every single bus available in the game.

Mod link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/k7f5pm

Note: This mod only works with Bus Driver Gold (v1.5), you need to replace the base.scs in your game installation directory.
Extremely interesting I will install this mod and look into this more
ND4SPD Racer

Re: Bus Driver Gold Temsa Edition

#3 Post by ND4SPD Racer » 01 Aug 2020 18:17

Updated the mod with new features and included the original Temsa Edition as it is no longer available from the official Temsa website.

Interestingly the older version of my mod is being distributed around as the official Temsa Edition without any credit, hence if you have the Remark EU bus for the "Bus 68" route, I would like to point out that it is not the official Temsa Edition.
phongvo12727

Re: Bus Driver Gold Temsa Edition

#4 Post by phongvo12727 » 13 Oct 2020 02:33

Hi there,

Could you please help me with the bus top cameras? For example:

Code: Select all

bus_stop_cameras: 4
bus_stop_cameras[0]: (0, 0, 0) (1; 0, 0, 0)
bus_stop_cameras[1]: (&45026f99, &429cc52d, &c57a631c) (&3f5bbcbb; &bbd746e0, &3f0353d1, &bbad3e45)
bus_stop_cameras[2]: (&44e7353e, &42a0202f, &c5831d4d) (&3f77fda6; &bd616b60, &3e77be6f, &3bb4e79a)
bus_stop_cameras[3]: (&44cca09b, &429e63e9, &c5844c94) (&3f5668cb; &3c95b404, &3f0bb543, &bc9e108b)
How can I edit these lines at any bus stop location?
I greatly appreciate your help.

Return to “Bus Driver”