World Of Truck Mission/Job Canceled [NOT A BUG]

Ghost

Re: World Of Truck Mission/Job Canceled [NOT A BUG]

#11 Post by Ghost » 15 Oct 2018 12:30

Moh, but you can lay down truck on singleplayer by mistake or losing attention on road. It can happen on single and multuplayer too. So why I must be punished after driving 2000km and accidentally lay down truck 10km from destination? I just lost about 2hrs of gameplay and very long and profitable job because some stupid guys use exploit for their own gains... It is stupid and unfair to the normal players that are, I think, majority of ETS2/ATS players.
Mohegan13
Global moderator

#12 Post by Mohegan13 » 15 Oct 2018 12:56

How it is unfair? This is a simulator. If you lost control in real life would you get the option to reset your truck? No.

It's unfortunate when it happens, and I certainly understand the frustration it's happened to me too. But the WoTr is intended to be more realistic and if the hardcore aspect of it ever comes to fruition then it will only get more realistic in time.
[ external image ]
I reserve the right to be 100% wrong.
Something isn't right, nothing feels the same.
Everyone around me Is a different shade of grey.
Ghost

#13 Post by Ghost » 15 Oct 2018 13:00

It's a simulator yeah? So why you can turn off police, fatigue, real fuel consumption etc? You are doing wotr jobs but it only locks speed limiter to 90kph. You can still have stability at max, braking as fast as f1 etc. It is like simulator not a real simulator to be honest... Look at space sim like Elite Dangerous where you have a lot difficult steering and key map. And you cant disable police.
xXCARL1992Xx

#14 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 15 Oct 2018 15:19

WoTr != ETS2

WoTr is an independent "game" if you want, that will get more realistically the further it is developed

ETS2 as it is is for every "gamer" be it a hardcore fan or a guy who just wants to drive relaxed after work

that is why you get OPTIONS ingame, to make it as real as you want, just because you have them doesnt mean it is not a simulator
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
Ghost

#15 Post by Ghost » 15 Oct 2018 15:24

But WoTr is a part of ETS2... Man... It is not independent. Just has some different rules...
I checked changelogs on blog and at forum. I can't see any info about that change...
Tiger313

#16 Post by Tiger313 » 15 Oct 2018 15:29

I don't know why you keep moaning about it, Ghost. You lost a cargo due to your own failure to drive your truck in a safe manner. If it were a real truck, you'd have wrecked it and it would've been a total loss.Just get over it, fix your truck, get a new cargo and move on with your life. Sheesh... :roll:
xXCARL1992Xx

#17 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 15 Oct 2018 15:36

WoTr isnt a part of ETS/ATS, it is its own economy that will be expanded in the future

and SCS didnt say anything in the blog about it, they dont have to tell us what anti cheat mechanics they have implemented (though they have explained it in the ATS stream why they did it)
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
Ghost

#18 Post by Ghost » 15 Oct 2018 15:41

Firstly I lost my cargo because I didnt know that teleporting to service cancel my job. I dont read that message every time I use it (and I use it very rare).
I was just on wrong way to the service (on the bridge over service).
Second time I thought I slowed just fine to take a curve but my truck just lay down. And there were no way to restore it on wheels. It was about 45* angle because I stay on barriers.

And no one was informed clearly about this change. I read changelogs and didnt see any word about it.

You said WoTr is hardcore? Lock police, fatigue, fuel consumption, every aspect of game to be like irl.

And dont call ETS2 a simulator because it has only word 'simulator' in name.

And I am moaning about it because it punish normal players. Man its just a game. It is not ideal. It is not a real simulator. I was raged because I didnt saw any info about changing this and I thought that I could continue my job. You want realism? 100% damaged truck or trailer just shouldnt be repairable.... Just scrap ;)

You are telling me that saying about anticheat system is bad? Yeah? Every dev says about fixing exploits. And they said it on the stream. Yeah. Not everyone has time to watch it. So it is still unfair ;)
SvartRavn

#19 Post by SvartRavn » 15 Oct 2018 17:04

So you trying to tell us, that ETS and ATS are realistic simulators, that allows to edit your save etc. Nice try but i don't buy it. Stop talking nonsense... If you want realism in a pure form, you should go and drive real trucks. ETS and ATS are simulator games. More or less realistic but still games.

Now, in my opinion, It is a mistake to punish regular players for the more blatant mistakes made by cheaters and other dodgers... This is wrong way.
ZUKMAN

#20 Post by ZUKMAN » 04 Apr 2020 11:31

2 years later still think it's unfair to legit players. When you deliver 2500 km and crash on last km.

Return to “Bugs 1.32”