Various Bugs

Bobble

Various Bugs

#1 Post by Bobble » 05 Dec 2018 13:55

1 The barrier at the border checkpoints occasionally come down on top of my trailer and stopping me moving

2 The barriers dont go up after paying the toll or after the check is completed

3 Long journeys no longer allow enough time to complete , IE 60 hour driving time needed with is at least 6 days driving and only allowing enough time for 2 rest periods on top of the driving time , so constantly getting loss of income from arriving late ( No these are not just in time deliveries )

4 cars regularly pull from the fast lane into the centre lane as you move out and you get the fine for an accident

5 Exiting toll booths , trafiic in the right hand lanes charges up and smashes into your trailer when it changes lanes because the road goes back to 2 or 3 lanes , It nevber gives way like it should do to your vehicle already in that lane

All Expansion packs , the latest version , no mods used ever . 64 bit
Bobble2020

Re: Various Bugs

#2 Post by Bobble2020 » 04 Jun 2020 21:07

I still have these bugs plus trucks joining the motorway from the slip road always move across into the middle or fast lane despite the road ahead being empty

My biggest annoyance is the lack of time allowed to complete deliveries if you do long distance runs , never enough time allowed to do the rest stops needed , Its now got that bad i have had to turn off sleep . No these are not just in time deliveries either , i never do those

In ATS they give you much longer to do the trips and normally end up arriving about 24 hours before the time runs out

Traffic breaking heavily every time they see a police car parked on the side of the road
Madkine
Global moderator

Re: Various Bugs

#3 Post by Madkine » 05 Jun 2020 08:53

If you are still running 1.33 they are never going to be fixed.

If you are running 1.37, try posting a bug report that follows the guidelines.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"

Return to “Bugs 1.33”