Game keeps crashing [MOD]

Elektra

Game keeps crashing [MOD]

#1 Post by Elektra » 06 Dec 2018 16:36

Hey!
So i bought the game, it worked perfectly fine, i was using Truckersmp, everything was okay until yesterday.
I joined a VTC, they have a driver tracker system and an ETCars installer (Idk what it is, maybe the problem's source). I installed them, everything went well, i did a long delivery, i went to sleep, and today when i wanted to play, the game started, but i couldn't start a delivery, because the game crashed. I don't know what causes the problem, the only mod I have is the VTC's paintjobs, they cause nothing wrong, the game is crashing right after when i click on "take job", or when i start to load the cargo to my own trailer. after these, the game crashes right after i click on the profiles. i tested everything: reinstall ets2, reinstall truckersmp, delete the tracker, delete all the save files and then download or create a new one. a lot of people tried to help me but they couldn't. i really like this game and dont want to say goodbye to it.
IonutL

Re: Game keeps crashing [MOD]

#2 Post by IonutL » 07 Dec 2018 17:53

First of all, move all the files, if they exist, from these folders to another place: ~\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x86\plugins and ~\Steam\SteamApps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64\plugins
Next start a new profile without any mod loaded, even without the MP mod. If the game doesn't crash, try adding the files back to the plugins folder and launch the same unmodded profile. If it crashes then the problem is with the plugins for the VTC. If the game doesn't crash add the MP mod and see what happens, it could be also an incompatibility with the MP mod and the telemetry plugins.
jammerxd

Re: Game keeps crashing [MOD]

#3 Post by jammerxd » 14 Apr 2019 21:47

I was able to identify issues with ETCARS and they have just been pushed out and released :D

Return to “Bugs 1.33”