Volvo FH Tuning Pack DLC

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
SACHIYH

Volvo FH Tuning Pack DLC

#1 Post by SACHIYH » 02 Jun 2020 18:55

This is a short video of reviewing the new FH Tuning DLC

Space_Night

Re: Volvo FH Tuning Pack DLC

#2 Post by Space_Night » 05 Jun 2020 00:52

Sachiyh

there are some nice parts in it, and yes coming from a fan of the Miogbhty Grffin Scania, this could actuially convert me. gotta say I like the old bullbars on the classic Volvo

what we need next is a rework of the Scania, Merc and Daf DLCs to brting them yp to the same standard

CapitolLimited

#3 Post by CapitolLimited » 09 Jun 2020 20:05

I bought it. I haven't got a chance to drive Volvos but I am very happy with how much SCS respects the community, giving us FMod for free, and the Mack Anthem for ATS, also fixing some bugs with trucks and constant updates. Not like Dovetail Games which are scammers. Unbelievable they have the nerve to charge again for more content (new game) and they won't support old stuff. Then we have SCS who are slowly re-doing parts of Europe like France and surely more to come in the future. Any company that treats their customers like people, not like fools will have my support.

lupacexi

#4 Post by lupacexi » 20 Nov 2020 10:20

Thanks you for sharing.

Chay

#5 Post by Chay » 10 Dec 2020 21:06

Space_Night wrote:
05 Jun 2020 00:52
what we need next is a rework of the Scania, Merc and Daf DLCs to brting them yp to the same standard
Hell yeah! Volvo TP adds side spoiler leds. I think it's one of the coolest parts on truck. Hope they include these ASAP on all tuning dlc's. As it stands now only Volvo has it currently. :?

Return to “Mods”