Blurry/pixelated skyboxes

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
mgysgtdev

Blurry/pixelated skyboxes

#1 Post by mgysgtdev » 05 Aug 2020 17:19

hi, since 1.37 i started noticing that the skyboxes from the weather mods i use became blurry/pixelated. i asked the maker of the mods what the problem might be but he didn't know. is there a way to fix this?
Proud owner of a homemade DAF XF105 Simpit

vjbenn

Re: Blurry/pixelated skyboxes

#2 Post by vjbenn » 06 Aug 2020 05:28

Do you running map mod which include custom climate? It happen to me when install project japan the sky is blurry. Need to edit climate so it will follow scs/weather mod climate.

Other than that, idk. Sometimes happen to me even with vanilla map + naturalux. But rarely like 1:1000.

mgysgtdev

Re: Blurry/pixelated skyboxes

#3 Post by mgysgtdev » 06 Aug 2020 14:08

@vjbenn i run 5 different profiles with map mods. and on all 5 of them they are blurry. maybe it's the climate thing? how can i fix that?
Proud owner of a homemade DAF XF105 Simpit

Return to “Mods”