Change colour of stitching on Leather Steering Wheel

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.
Joske

Change colour of stitching on Leather Steering Wheel

#1 Post by Joske » 12 Jan 2021 00:03

Hi All. I've been busy creating a new company skin on a new truck and I have been customising the interior as well. I have moved from a Scania to the a Volvo FH 2012 and I am almost ready with my new interior except I have stumbled across a little issue. I would like to change the colour of the stitching on the leather steering wheel. I have no problems changing the colour of the wheel itself but the stitching appears to blend in with the leather colour. I would like it to have some contrast like my Scania steering wheel had. Is it at all possible, if so can some one please guide me. Thank you.

Thanks.

Joske

Return to “Mods”