Save editing

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
OfficialQrM

Save editing

#1 Post by OfficialQrM » 13 Feb 2021 18:35

Anyone that can help me with save-editing? I saved my game multiple times, but i can't find the save. Inside my ets2 folder where all the saves are there are only old saves in there
i also change the g_save_format to 2
Madkine
Global moderator

Re: Save editing

#2 Post by Madkine » 13 Feb 2021 22:20

If you have cloud saves enabled your save files will be somewhere like:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<numbers>\227300\remote\profiles\<profileid>
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
itsgunshot178

Re: Save editing

#3 Post by itsgunshot178 » 17 Oct 2022 03:55

Hey good day I'm also in need of assistance and guidance I'm getting familiar with save editing but I've ran into a jam and need someone with knowledge. During convoy I've seen a few 8x6 chassis with their first out of the 3 main back axles either invisible or deleted tbh I dig the look and have been trying to replicate it ever since but fail.

Return to “Help requests”