abasstreppas wheelpack for ownership trailers 1.0 [1.39 FIX added to first post]

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check chapters [4] and [5] of Forum Rules.

xXCARL1992Xx

Re: abasstreppas wheelpack for ownership trailers 1.0 [1.39 FIX added to first post]

#372 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 27 Nov 2020 09:30

F3 is your friend (most of the time) or space if you set it to search instead of play :joy:
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |

MrCapital

Re: abasstreppas wheelpack for ownership trailers 1.0 [1.39 FIX added to first post]

#373 Post by MrCapital » 27 Nov 2020 10:26

Abass: For shortcuts this setting might help you.

- retired modder - do not disturb -

galimim

#374 Post by galimim » 27 Nov 2020 14:21

Is there a lot of difference between SCS parts and yours? So I know what awaits me, when making a compatibility patch :lol:
ETS2:
Real Tires Mod
Search for Drivetrain Revision mods!
Truck fix doctor
ATS:
Real Tires Mod
Truck fix doctor

abasstreppas
Location: On an island outside another island, outside another island...

#375 Post by abasstreppas » 27 Nov 2020 15:46

@galimim The biggest problem is that the rim diameter is too small and therefore the SCS tyre will go through my rim with more than 1 cm. Also the rim is a bit too wide (deep), about 2 cm, which makes the SCS lug-nuts to go too deep into my rim and almost disappear. The SCS hubs will probably work even if they sit a bit deep into my rims.

My stuff isn't totally accurate either as it's always a lot of compromises to make everything compatible with each part, but I really try to get as close as possible to real measurements

galimim

#376 Post by galimim » 27 Nov 2020 16:05

Poop. Thanks, Ill figure something out.
ETS2:
Real Tires Mod
Truck fix doctor
ATS:
Real Tires Mod
Truck fix doctor

coolusername

#377 Post by coolusername » 27 Nov 2020 19:23

Do people even use your wheel stuff and scs wheel stuff together?
I think either you want details and realism (like me)
Or you don't care for this and use scs stuff... :?
Even if it would be compatible, not many would do this i guess.
Ok, i use scs axle reduction hub for your tractor wheels sometimes. But i mean like your rim and hub and scs tires and nuts together
Iceland <-> UK <-> MiddleEurope <-> Scandinavia <-> Svalbard - POLAR EXPRESS
flickr

abasstreppas

#378 Post by abasstreppas » 27 Nov 2020 19:29

Galimim's tyres are based on SCS tyres and a lot of people uses his tyres

galimim

#379 Post by galimim » 27 Nov 2020 21:48

Thanks for keeping me in mind. Ill figure something out when you release the mod and I have the models.
ETS2:
Real Tires Mod
Truck fix doctor
ATS:
Real Tires Mod
Truck fix doctor

abasstreppas

#380 Post by abasstreppas » 27 Nov 2020 22:56

You can always use my tyres and make a variant on that mesh that fits my rims, if you want. If you're interested in that I can sent you a tyre model later on ;)

Return to “Trailer accessories”