[WIP] Sugarbeets Door Addon for Walkingfloor

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Ruward

[WIP] Sugarbeets Door Addon for Walkingfloor

#1 Post by Ruward » 01 Dec 2021 19:20

Hello guys, I'm planning on making an addon for the scs walkingfloor to make the rear door the sugarbeet style.

I have a few questions on how to start:
- What programs do I need?
- How to load the scs walkingfloor into the model software?
- How to properly construct the mod file structure with def files etc?
- (probably will find this out later on) How to add load type sugarbeets with textures? Because you can see when a trailer is loaded or empty just like flatbed trailers for example. {I may make this addon for the 1.43 dumper trailer instead}

Reference pictures:

[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
Greetings oet Grunn!
World of Trucks
De_Ruyter

Re: [WIP] Sugarbeets Door Addon for Walkingfloor

#2 Post by De_Ruyter » 26 Mar 2022 17:24

Would love to see this being added, I agree, one of the missing things in the game!

I know you will probably need Blender for the 3D part, beyond that I don't know.
I strongly suggest to figure out Mod Studio 2 if it comes to paint jobs.
klassieker

Re: [WIP] Sugarbeets Door Addon for Walkingfloor

#3 Post by klassieker » 04 Mar 2024 21:25

One remark before you start. You want this door in a walking floor. Walking floors don´t have these doors. Normal dumpers for use these doors for sugarbeets

Return to “Trailer accessories”