Reefer unit accessory.

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Robinicus

Re: Reefer unit accessory.

#61 Post by Robinicus » 30 Jul 2021 17:18

@Praggia - already posted in this thread to have the paintable TK reefer - viewtopic.php?f=248&t=282345&start=30#p1351459

It will require some slight tweaking to get it to work but just ask if you can't figure it out, it was just a couple of quick edits I did at my end to keep up with the SCS changes since he made it.

As far as the blue TK indicator, would need to find one to make the swap if you wanted to; I think there is one on either the Great Dane or Dorsey trailer mods posted here that could be made to work....I just use the stock SCS one.

You may also want to try my mod that fixes the cargos to work properly in only reefer trailers and fixes the light issue - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... 2136177244
Hans714

#62 Post by Hans714 » 27 Sep 2021 17:12

I am not sure that it has been said before but, just a General question, have you had interest in making an SB-190 Unit or nah?
Tony Trout

#63 Post by Tony Trout » 31 Mar 2023 19:33

Just a note but....the reefer unit for the BJ&TB trailer was the 70s-style ThermoKing reefer unit. ;)

Return to “Trailer accessories”