BASIC ROUTE MALTA
This post is open for collaborations by all people and interactions, for the construction of cargo transport routes in the Republic of Malta.
We work as collaborators and passionate about the country of Malta trying to build a basic route of highways where trucks and their trailers travel with cargo.
At a later time we can dedicate ourselves to the economic part.
1. FERRY INTERNATIONAL - U.E: Pozzallo (Italy) - Valletta (Malta). HSC Saint John Paul II.
In the video we can see semi-trailer trucks with loads entering the ferry bound for Italy. However the idea of this video is to do the exercise of imagination of transport flow in the opposite direction to the arrival of trucks through Italy and still on your Island of Sicily. Here then is the starting point for building a viable route to the map of Malta.
Although I am much more adept at the idea of building a route from the southernmost city in the Republic of Malta and which has a port and ferry, the maltese city of Birżebbuġa. Because as shown in other videos many special cargoes arrive in the country through the Free Port located in this city.
2. Malta Road: to Marsaxlokk.
3. Malta Road: Airport to Valletta.
4. Malta Road: "Malta Heart of the island"
This road route is very interesting but I didn’t know how to identify. Where the modern route is located on the island of Malta and as you can see there is good truck traffic through this area on the island of Malta.
The great advantage of this route is that it is located in the center of the Island of Malta, so it would not have many difficulties to be recreated for the ETS2 map.
it still has some moments and the landscaping on the highway is also very beautiful and the rural scenery scenarios is also a great possibility for farms.
5. Malta Road to Mgarr.
It's a very interesting journey and some semi trailer trucks can be seen in the video. One thing that draws a lot of attention is the iconic gas distribution trucks in the republic of Malta with their colorful gas canisters.
6. Malta Route: Dingli to Imdina.
7. Malta Roads: Naxxar - Mosta - Burmarrad.
Map: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Naxxar, ... 350414!3e0
8. Malta Roads: Coast Road
9. Malta Road: to Mellieha.
10. Malta Road: Valletta to Cirkewwa - Ferry Station (Ferry to Gozo).
11. Cirkewwa - Ferry Station: Ferry to Gozo.
12. Gozo Island. Mgarr. Ferry Station: Ferry Gozo.
13. Gozo Island. Mgarr - Victoria (Rabat)
14. Comino Island (No concept roads in the map ETS 2)