Changes in slovakian road system

elot360

Changes in slovakian road system

#1 Post by elot360 » 01 May 2020 15:30

After 1st april all two-lane highway in Slovakia was renamed into motorways and all one-lane highway as kind of expressway (reffering to polish system because I can't explain it better). To put it simply, Slovakia did what Czechia did 1st of January 2016 (And of course those changes are in game).
https://sk.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rýchlostn ... ite_note-1
https://auto.pravda.sk/doprava/clanok/5 ... -130-km-h/

With that change Slovakia changed their ordinance about road signs, they copied german "expressway" and motorway signs
[ external image ][ external image ]

Today is 1st of May, 3 weeks after 1.37 Open Beta launch, I see no changes around slovakian roads in game.

I agree, that's not basically the 1.37 bug, but in my opinion you are during best opportunity to implement those changes in game, instead waiting few months for 4 new models and replace old ones in few locations.
I just wanted to let you know about those changes and make sure you are aware of them and working on it.

Greetings
Eduard_Kenobi

Re: Changes in slovakian road system

#2 Post by Eduard_Kenobi » 15 Oct 2021 07:42

I think these changes will come with rework of Slovakia, which will come when Benelux, Switzerland, Austria and Great Britain will be finished.
Pan Logistica

Re: Changes in slovakian road system

#3 Post by Pan Logistica » 24 Oct 2021 21:04

I think small changes like this (which trucks are allowed on which roads, what the emergency services look like, traffic signs) are sometimes just updated without any bigger changes being involved. So it's probably good that they're brought to the devs' attention.

Return to “Euro Truck Simulator 2”