Topics

lone wolf

Topics

#1 Post by lone wolf » 12 Dec 2012 17:27

When are we gonna get some of the original topics moved over here? :mrgreen:

BrianT

Re: Topics

#2 Post by BrianT » 02 Mar 2013 04:37

lone wolf wrote:When are we gonna get some of the original topics moved over here? :mrgreen:
Yes I would agree. How long has it been. Will the SCS Forum users ever get to use this site? It looks like it is a pretty decent forum, we should be using it. Can we go ahead and release the link to the SCS Members and new users? I think it would be a good idea to do that soon. ;) Peace.

Brian T.

long123

#3 Post by long123 » 11 Aug 2015 06:36

It looks like it is a pretty decent forum, we should be using it

^v^LadyHawke^v^

#4 Post by ^v^LadyHawke^v^ » 03 Jun 2017 01:09

Petr or anyone at SCS .. was wondering if the old Hunting Unlimited Site is permanently offline now???

Axel Slingerland
Global moderator

#5 Post by Axel Slingerland » 03 Jun 2017 04:25

You register, then almost five years later you finally decide to post, and you dredge up a dead thread? [IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i160/ ... /rofl3.gif[/IMG]

I have no idea what their plans are. In fact, I don't know if you can even buy those games anymore unless they're on Steam. If they are (I have no idea as I don't go there) they possibly have a forum for them there. In any case, they just moved this forum to a new server yesterday. So if that hunting site was on the old server, and it had any traffic, they might move it too. But like I said, I have no idea what they're doing. I'm not on their daily update list...
You can call me Ax

Reinhard

#6 Post by Reinhard » 03 Jun 2017 08:00

I think he asks for huntingunlimited.scssoft.com, which is unavailable right now.

http://scssoft.com/huntingunlimited2010.php still refers to this as the "Official Game Website". Some other old SCS games indeed are represented by an own site, so I have no idea if this is accidental, or not.

MadCow

#7 Post by MadCow » 04 Jun 2017 02:06

I just registered today. Is it OK if I dredge up a dead thread? I've been playing Hunting Unlimited 2009 for quite some time now and recently the website has been inaccessible. Was just wondering if anyone knew what was going on. And btw, if you have no idea what they're doing, please don't reply. Thanks.

Axel Slingerland
Global moderator

#8 Post by Axel Slingerland » 04 Jun 2017 03:40

The server the site was on was moved, and it doesn't look as though the hunting site was moved. It may not have been moved yet, or it might not be be moved at all. I have no idea. But since you are not the first person to ask about it, maybe someone will let you guys know what's happening with it.

But technically, ^v^LadyHawke^v^ dredged up a dead thread. So you posted in a now current thread. Image

Reinhard wrote:
03 Jun 2017 08:00
http://scssoft.com/huntingunlimited2010.php still refers to this as the "Official Game Website".
Yeah, that site is still up, but may be because it was released with a different publisher. But the website that link ultimately ends up at doesn't have the game anymore. I used to have several of the downloads for earlier trucking sims, but all the sales links are dead now, so you can't buy them anymore. Unless of course, they have been re-released on Steam, like some of them have been...
You can call me Ax

Reef
Global moderator

#9 Post by Reef » 07 Jun 2017 16:40

Considering no one at SCS has responded to this is there any point in this section of the forum even existing still?
Nope.. I got nothin'

MadCow

#10 Post by MadCow » 08 Jun 2017 00:29

I have emailed 2 people at SCS with no reply. I guess the game is now extinct.

Return to “Hunting Unlimited Series”