[ATS] Time scale issues still present in 1.35

LAFAYET47

Re: [ATS] Time scale issues still present in 1.35

#11 Post by LAFAYET47 » 27 Jun 2019 08:58

Dear SCS, as time goes on and this (these) issues didnt have a single QA number, I would like to know if you will (truly) look into them. @Max stated last week that he was going to check, and that's great ;) but without a single QA number there is a risk that these bugs can easily be overlooked. In ATS, there is a HUGE problem with this kind of bug. It is everywhere, but the places where the situation is worse are the newer DLC's, Oregon and Washington. Oregon have still a few of time scale bugs even they were reported long ago. In Washington almost all truck stops, small petrol stations, rest areas, hotels, etc are bugged with this annoying time scale bug. Last update from yesterday doesnt fix any bug of this kind anywhere.

Please, take into account my bug reports from last week. They were wrongly judged as MOD-related issue but actually that is NOT true. @Supersobes mentioned that he could reproduce the bugs, I also reproduced them with a clean vanilla profile. New gamelogs (full vanilla, brand new profile) were uploaded to all of my bug reports:

[WA DLC] Time scale bug at truck stop in Spokane

[WA DLC] Time scale bug at truck stop in Omak
[WA DLC] Time scale bug at truck stop in Wenatchee
[WA DLC] Time scale bug at truck stop in Tacoma
[WA DLC] Time scale bug at truck stop in Bellingham
[WA DLC] Time scale bug at truck stop in Kennewick
[WA DLC] Time scale bug at rest stop in Kennewick
[WA DLC] Time scale bug at truck stop in Interstate 90 (x1)
[WA DLC] Time scale bug at truck stop in Interstate 90 (x2)]
[WA DLC] Time scale bug at truck stop in Interstate 5 (x1)
[WA DLC] Time scale bug at truck stop in Interstate 5 (x2)
[WA DLC] Time scale bug at truck stop in Interstate 5 (x3)
natvander
SCS Software

#12 Post by natvander » 21 Mar 2020 05:38

FYI I'm going through the locations in your lists as I have time and fixing those that require fixing. You won't see any fixes in the 1.37 build as this build will not contain any new map data. But they should appear in a later build.
Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.
syscrh

#13 Post by syscrh » 21 Mar 2020 09:16

@natvander That's great news, thank you very much!
SoloTwo

#14 Post by SoloTwo » 01 Apr 2020 06:55

The fact that these are being fixed is great news. It's one of the only issues I have with this game. Really kills the enjoyment when you get off the freeway and stop and a truck stop and by the time you're back on the freeway 2-3 hours have passed.

Return to “Bugs 1.35”