Dash computer and GPS black 1.35.1x release [MOD]

cip

Re: Dash computer and GPS black 1.35.1x release [MOD]

#31 Post by cip » 27 Jul 2019 13:56

check if it that mod has those 4 files in it ;)
Enjoy driving with my Real Traffic Density for ETS2 and ATS
Enjoy listening my Real Ai Traffic FMOD Sounds for ETS2 and ATS
I have quit SCS forum...
bumbumek

#32 Post by bumbumek » 27 Jul 2019 15:58

I checked. It has similar files, but they are in different folder (materials and ui, not vehicle/truck/share). So after extracting main base.scs file, I packed those files you mentioned in one of your posts, and placed it almost on top of mod manager (higher than mod by Sinagrit_Baba). No files where overwritten, as _Baba's mod works still like a charm.
Last edited by bumbumek on 27 Jul 2019 21:21, edited 1 time in total.
rainproof

#33 Post by rainproof » 27 Jul 2019 18:05

For all who do not have it yet :D
Fix Dashboard Bug, above any truck mods, works and tested

https://sharemods.com/fjqrd6wjh0jn/Dash ... 0.scs.html

cya
LoneStar

#34 Post by LoneStar » 27 Jul 2019 21:32

Link has NO FILE... :?
Last edited by supersobes on 27 Jul 2019 21:48, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed quote [Forum rule 2.4]
Veseleilo

#36 Post by Veseleilo » 29 Jul 2019 22:33

Thanks. That saved the day.
And just for the record, it's not a mod issue. First time I've noticed it was after the 1.35.1.17 update, and since then i have another issue too. The game randomly (just like the thing with dashboard) disables v-sync and probably does other changes too, causing insane frame drops, etc, but the changes are not visible from the settings menu. After a few changes there back and forth (those that demand reloading) everything is back to normal. Maybe i should post it under bugs.
rainproof

#37 Post by rainproof » 30 Jul 2019 05:13

You're welcome. Really it is not a mod problem, have all mods taken out and the bug was back. Since patch 1.35.1.17 the Sounds for Motorcycle Traffic Pack and AI Traffic Pack by Cipinho does not work either.
Thank you, John and Cipinho for the solution.
cip

#38 Post by cip » 30 Jul 2019 07:42

rainproof wrote: 30 Jul 2019 05:13 Since patch 1.35.1.17 the Sounds for Motorcycle Traffic Pack and AI Traffic Pack by Cipinho does not work either.
Thank you, John and Cipinho for the solution.
my traffic density mod and my sounds packs work well, I have not seen any issues with motorcycles (v3.2). you may want to post a gamelog in my sounds thread if the problem persist ;)
Veseleilo wrote: 29 Jul 2019 22:33 The game randomly (just like the thing with dashboard) disables v-sync and probably does other changes too, causing insane frame drops, etc, but the changes are not visible from the settings menu
could be, sometimes I've got all the graphic settings of the game reverted to minimum, but last time happened maybe a month ago. I use the Nvidia inspector where I set also the Vsync, the game cannot disable that :lol:
Enjoy driving with my Real Traffic Density for ETS2 and ATS
Enjoy listening my Real Ai Traffic FMOD Sounds for ETS2 and ATS
I have quit SCS forum...
m1keY

#39 Post by m1keY » 02 Aug 2019 11:08

well I have the same issues, not sure why it happened...some information that might help in the investigations... (if it is a game-related issue)

yes, I'm on a modded profile at first testing, the dashboard worked 100% ... did a few trips, then I traveled between garages and all of a sudden it stopped working...
it flashes at engine starts and after that blacked ot ... aswell the gps on the dash...

when toggling through the gps sizes (zoom) (got one on windshield too) the yellow background appeared on the blacked out ALL yellow - zoom issue perhaps ?

Ok, initial test - dahsboard mod at the very top in mod manager - got it working again.
drove some more, garagetravels...worked Ok, exited the game. Started again - and back to being blacked out.
:o

Used the provided fix at highest priority in mod manager..above the dashboard mod - back to functioning properly.

Exited the game .... and even with the fix on top ...dashboard - NOT GPS this time were blacked out ....

Randomly working on and off ... no big deal, gauges workes and the sidekick GPS works ... just some input :D

at the moment ... dashboard mod works (without the fix) ...and I'm playing with DX11 ... ETS2 1.35.1.30s (when I wrote this)
FlyingPigeon

Re: Dash computer and GPS black 1.35.1x release

#40 Post by FlyingPigeon » 03 Aug 2019 11:15

cipinho wrote: 17 Jun 2019 12:56 there is an acknowledged bug report for an opposite issue here :lol: for others the dashboard turn on by itself while we are trying to make it working :lol: :lol: :lol:
the dark dashboard issue is not mod related I am sure, when I power on the truck (any truck, modded or SCS) the dashboard lights up for less than a second and then stays dark and cannot be turned on form the assigned button. if I restart the game it's working (with no changes in mods list)
ofcourse its mod releated, i have never seen this in my vanilla profile at all.
Scandinavian truckdriver.

Return to “Bugs 1.35”