Mack Anthem (Bad position, from rear view mirror) [115745]

YoMi

Mack Anthem (Bad position, from rear view mirror) [115745]

#1 Post by YoMi » 01 May 2020 17:59

I'm not talking about the extended position of the rear view mirrors as they are correct.

The problem is the FOV of the left rearview mirror (specifically the lower mirror), when you use the physical mirror command. The problem is very similar, to the one with the Volvo VNL. :oops:

I wanted to attach an image and I couldn't. :?

If anyone can help me supplement the report, it would be great, I am new here. Otherwise, the error is obvious. :mrgreen:

Report date: May 01, 2020
Game version 1.37.1.1
No modifications (I never use mods)

I hope it will be fixed soon!
TruckerDog
SCS Software

Re: Mack Anthem (Bad position, from rear view mirror)

#2 Post by TruckerDog » 04 May 2020 10:57

Thanks for your report. :) QA id: 115745
I like trains. 🚂

...and trucks too. 🚛
YoMi

Re: Mack Anthem (Bad position, from rear view mirror) [115745]

#3 Post by YoMi » 22 May 2020 06:51

Hi @TruckerDog. Thank you very much for accepting my bug report, I hope it will be fixed soon. :)

Now, I want to give you a little more information about this error, if it can help you.

After several miles traveled on my Mack, I studied the mirrors further and noticed that the FOV of all the mirrors have errors. :?

I could tell you that the hood mirrors can be saved. And that the most notoriously bad positioned mirrors are the ones on the left side (As in the volvo VNL). But I can suggest a complete review of all the mirrors with their respective FOV. :)

Maybe when you opened your report of this error, you have noticed the other errors in the mirrors, which I am talking about, if so, ignore my message. ;)

Thank you very much and continue with your excellent work, I am really very grateful for the happiness that your games convey to me. :D
YoMi

Re: Mack Anthem (Bad position, from rear view mirror) [115745]

#4 Post by YoMi » 01 Sep 2020 19:54

Hello SCS team, I hope you are well. :)

I would like to know if there are plans to release a patch with the solution to this problem. :?:

In my humble opinion, I think they should solve this problem, since it is vital because it is the gameplay of a truck. :D

I really enjoy your games, so keep working on the right track, cheer up. :)

Return to “Bugs 1.37”