[DLC VOLVO] Headlight Materials and Missing Parts

Taburetka_

Re: [DLC VOLVO] Headlight Materials and Missing Parts

#21 Post by Taburetka_ » 07 Jun 2020 15:48

I would also like to note the absence for the Globetrotter cabin of any light bars from the DLC's.
20200607181848_1.jpg
As you can see in the attached photo, the lightbar named in the game David is also available for installation on the usual Globetrotter.
globetrotter_lightbar.jpg
You should also pay attention to the fact that HS-Shoch also produces light bars compatible with this cabin and the version of XL (you can find this information on HS-Schoch's website).
globetrotter_lightbar_HS.jpg
I hope that when updating the Globetrotter cab, we will be able to get adapted (in most cases according to the position relative to the model of the truck) light bars. A similar expansion of the tuning capabilities of Globetrotter will breathe new life into the truck and it will become as demanded as its more expensive version.
Doesn’t it seem a little incomplete to you that the HS-Schoch content is available for the classic (2009) version of Globetrotter, which also has the XL as a product catalog (can be found above), while the 2012 version does not have such an adaptation and remains a “gray mouse” among Sleeper and XL cabs in this aspect.
Mahyar378

#22 Post by Mahyar378 » 07 Jun 2020 16:59

I would like to ask other friends to share if they have seen any problems with Volvo and tag the authorities so that we can all reach a conclusion after a long time.
zippe

#23 Post by zippe » 07 Jun 2020 18:20

And even if the whole of Iran posts here, if Volvo does not want it and neither releases a new license or the necessary CAD data for SCS, we will unfortunately not get the Volvos in the quality of Scania NG / Renault T
I would also like to have better Volvos, but it's not just SCS alone who can decide this :)
My biggest hope is that SCS gets the license and the CAD datas for the Volvo 2020 and we can have this truck ingame in future :)
gertrucker

#24 Post by gertrucker » 22 Sep 2020 06:19

I also don't understand why you have the spoilers with the XL and not with the normal Globetrotter. I had hoped that this would be included in the Volvo Tuning Pack.

In short, I like the "normal" Globetrotter.

But I'm already wondering about the license difference between Globetrotter and Globetrotter XL.
Best regards, GERtrucker

[ external image ]
Nazz

#25 Post by Nazz » 12 Oct 2020 15:32

[ external image ]

there was also the absence of the spoiler and the light bar for the sleeper cab as shown in the attached picture.

[ external image ]

and this high spoiler for the normal globetrotter for classic fh

i know there already mod for the classic spoilers out there but its better if SCS Software made the accessories themselves because the users does not need to worry about compatibility issues in the future
Last edited by Nazz on 13 Oct 2020 05:10, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Bugs 1.37”