FH Tuning Pack - Light Slots are empty [MOD]

Schlumpf

FH Tuning Pack - Light Slots are empty [MOD]

#1 Post by Schlumpf » 08 Jun 2020 00:31

Hi there,

I have the problem, that I can't use several slots on my Volvo Trucks with the new Volvo Tuning Pack (DLC). I CAN set lights to the front mask or the roof bar, BUT I CAN NOT set anything to the lower grill or to the front bumper! The slots for the lights are there, but greyed-out and the list on the left keeps empty. The text says "Nothing found by your filters". I don't have any filters enabled. I didn't even know there are filters! Please have look at the following screenshots as you can see what I mean:

[ external image ]
[ external image ]

I've asked a friend if he can or can not use those slots and he can, so I think its no general bug. But I wanna use those slots too, but can't, so there has to be problem I can't figure out by myself.

Here are the Mods that are active at the moments, but I don't think its up to one of these:
[ external image ]

Hope someone can help!

Best regards,

Schlumpf
HaQ
Beta tester

Re: FH Tuning Pack - Light Slots are empty

#2 Post by HaQ » 08 Jun 2020 06:38

Mods issue, not a bug.
ianallaway

Re: FH Tuning Pack - Light Slots are empty [MOD]

#3 Post by ianallaway » 29 Oct 2020 22:30

Hi All
I also have the same problem, last night I had light on roof bar and bull bar etc but tonight when I started ets2 none of the lights was on the truck. I went into the garage and when I selected roof bar all the accessory dots was greyed out and nothing showed up on the left hand side. My ets is locked to 1.38.1.0. Could anyone please help me.

Thank you in advance

Ian

Return to “Bugs 1.37”