Trailers at road events fail to spawn (flatbed, dumper, reefer) [FIXED]

cip

Trailers at road events fail to spawn (flatbed, dumper, reefer) [FIXED]

#1 Post by cip » 22 Jul 2020 18:04

difficult to understand how this bug escaped to bug reports during beta, apologies if this has been reported already!note that I did not find any similar reference

according to the gamelog in this event pictured below it is supposed to be a flatbed trailer which is missing. actually besides the missing flatbed there are similar errors with reefer event trailer and dumper event trailer
flatbed.jpg
game version: 1.38.1.1
gamelog: attached (clean profile never modded)
windows 10 64bit
reproductibility: always (not sure as road events include various vehicles and trailers it is certain for the 3 trailers listed above)

thanks for looking into this!
Attachments
game.log.txt
(77.53 KiB) Downloaded 25 times
Enjoy driving with my Real Traffic Density for ETS2 and ATS
Enjoy listening my Real Ai Traffic FMOD Sounds for ETS2 and ATS
I have quit SCS forum...
KrysEmlyn

Re: Trailers at road events fail to spawn (flatbed, dumper, reefer)

#2 Post by KrysEmlyn » 22 Jul 2020 18:33

The "allow_parked" property needs to be set to "true" for the event specific trailers with the revamp of the trailer storage reassignments.
I spent a few hours debugging this myself when I noticed the crashed logging trailer missing in Port Angeles, WA.
I ended up copying all of the relevant trailer definitions to a private mod and setting the "allow_parked" property to true to resolve them.
cip

Re: Trailers at road events fail to spawn (flatbed, dumper, reefer)

#3 Post by cip » 22 Jul 2020 18:59

but normally the trailers which spawn at road events are not supposed to be allowed parked because these are damaged so must only spawn at road events. in the same principle emergency vehicles are not allowed parked neither, nevertheless we see them at road events.
I would rather think that these custom trailers need to receive either a tag either the custom type of trailers must receive tags[]: "road" (in traffic_trailer_type).
so allowing parked may have work but I am not sure if you will see damaged trailers outside road events :D so to be checked

edit: allowed_parked: true rule has solved the issue! normally these trailers shall not appear parked anyway because there are not in the category trailer_semi and do not have tags road neither so it may be fine :D
Enjoy driving with my Real Traffic Density for ETS2 and ATS
Enjoy listening my Real Ai Traffic FMOD Sounds for ETS2 and ATS
I have quit SCS forum...

Return to “Bugs 1.38”