New error messages and hazard warnings after updating the American Truck Simulator - ATS game to 1.38.1.22s

alex_suporte_TI

Re: New error messages and hazard warnings after updating the American Truck Simulator - ATS game to 1.38.1.20s

#11 Post by alex_suporte_TI » 20 Aug 2020 02:24

hacks are in use

00:00:19.155 : [fs] device C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/workshop/content/270880/646437249/32_ver mounted.
00:00:19.155 : [mod_package_manager] Mod "Simple No Damage" has been mounted. (package_name: mod_workshop_package.000000002687D981, version: 1.0, source: Steam Workshop)

one mod mounted right after the profile is loaded
I didn't notice, I must have attached the game log after I put in mod.

Anyway I created another profile from scratch and without any mod's activated, and already replace the file there in the reports.

This time I did the following:

When starting the game the following error message appeared:

Code: Select all

<ERROR> [sdk] prism::sdk::lookup_channel: channel 'truck.adblue.consumption.average' not found
When starting the game anywhere on the map, the following danger messages also appear:

<WARNING> Excessive sector boundary detected! (sec-0018-0007, [9240, 5536])
<WARNING> Excessive sector boundary detected! (sec-0018-0008, [78058, 32368])
<WARNING> Excessive sector boundary detected! (sec-0015-0002, [8179, 4626])
<WARNING> Excessive sector boundary detected! (sec-0014 + 0001, [57100, 8563])
<WARNING> Unable to find 'City' 'rangely' for 0x351CD9B407C50001
<WARNING> Unable to find 'City' 'rangely' for 0x351CDAA066850000
<WARNING> Unable to find 'City' 'rangely' for 0x351CDB4C0D050000
<WARNING> Unable to find 'City' 'durango' for 0x33AE11E0165F0336
After that I took two trips in the freight mode: "Fast Work" and no error messages appeared.

Then I took two trips in the freight model: "External Contracts" and only on the first trip after hitching the cargo or before (I don't remember) the error message appeared:

<ERROR> Trailer position is occupied by player or trailer! -115558; 3.22656; -8651.44
After that I went to the city of Twin Falls in the State of Idaho (DLC) via teleportation and the following danger warning message appeared:

<WARNING> Startup watch dog triggered!
I also took a trip to the city of Twin Falls in Pocatello, a cargo in the form of freight: "External Contracts" and the following error message appeared:

<ERROR> Trailer position is occupied by player or trailer! -76957.4; 56.2695; -29251.7
And the same message appeared when picking up the cargo again: "The position of the trailer is occupied by the player or trailer!" and during this trip the following danger message appeared: "Sign and stand dynamic attribute mismatch."

I didn't finish the trip and gave "F7" and went back to the Twin Falls city workshop and appeared the danger message again: "Startup watch dog triggered!" and I took another trip and gave the same danger message: "The position of the trailer is occupied by the player or trailer!"

I now took a trip from Twin Falls to the city of Ketchum and gave "F7" and again gave the danger message: "Startup watch dog triggered!"

I took another trip now from the city of Twin Falls to the city of Boise and gave the danger message by taking the cargo and unloading at the end of the trip the danger message: "Sign and stand dynamic attribute mismatch."

After that through teleportation I went to the city of Logan and took a trip to Ogden in the modality: "External Contracts" and the danger message appeared: "Startup watch dog triggered!" when picking up the load the error message appeared again: "The position of the trailer is occupied by the player or trailer!"

Summarizing the error messages mentioned above in the first opening message of the error report, only the message: "The position of the trailer is occupied by the player or trailer!" which appears right after picking up the cargo through the External Contracts and the danger messages appear randomly in any type of freight both when picking up the cargo, when unloading and during trips and also when giving "F7" in the middle of a trip in the mode of Contracts External.

And the error message: "[sdk] prism::sdk::lookup_channel: channel 'truck.adblue.consumption.average' not found" always appears when starting the game anywhere on the map.

Now follows the game log attachment after I deleted it and started the game with the newly created profile and without any mod.
Attachments
game.log.txt
(78.38 KiB) Downloaded 97 times
Last edited by Max on 20 Aug 2020 05:58, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed formatting to readable form
Max
SCS Software

Re: New error messages and hazard warnings after updating the American Truck Simulator - ATS game to 1.38.1.20s

#12 Post by Max » 20 Aug 2020 06:07

"adblue" message is caused by your plugin that tries to grab non-existent channel. remove it.

"city not found" is due to border sectors near colorado. "rangely" is colorado city, part of it is in map already but there are not city data intentionally (will be in dlc). although we might suppress to write the warning we decide to left it in game, because it help map modders to check their map data (eg to find missing city data).

"startup watch dog" is just warning that shows you computed not made all work necessary before the scene started. quite common on some configurations. you can ignore it. it is there for us in case we need to debug some later complications in player reported logs.

"trailer position occupied" is quite logical - you are standing on position for trailer spawn when loading cargo. we should probably not print the message at all.

"sign and stand mismatch" and "sector boundary" will be checked closely.

thanks for report.
Nobody can tell you anything about it. Those who know about it aren't allowed to talk. And those who talk know nothing.
alex_suporte_TI

#13 Post by alex_suporte_TI » 20 Aug 2020 19:13

As for the error message: "[sdk] prism :: sdk :: lookup_channel: channel 'truck.adblue.consumption.average' not found" you say that it is due to plugin's, because even without any plugin it appears and even in ETS 2 it does not appear for example and in ATS it did not appear either

Already error message: "tow position occupied" you say it was not to be shown, so why is it showing up?

And the warning messages were missing: "Sign and stand dynamic attribute mismatch." and the message "Excessive sector boundary detected!"
Last edited by supersobes on 20 Aug 2020 20:49, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed quote [Forum rule 2.12]
xXCARL1992Xx

#14 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 20 Aug 2020 19:39

read what he wrote, he said they should change it to not show in the log, he never said it shouldnt show in the log right now

also, delete the plugins, you clearly use .dll hacks in the game that are obviously shown in the game.log
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
alex_suporte_TI

#15 Post by alex_suporte_TI » 20 Aug 2020 20:19

Sorry if I misinterpreted what Max said, the English language is not my native language and I use Google Translate.

As far as the plugin's are causing the error and danger messages, they are unfounded, because even without any plugin's the messages remain
xXCARL1992Xx

#16 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 20 Aug 2020 20:21

remove. the. plugins and the adblue error is gone

the rest was already explained by Max
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
alex_suporte_TI

#17 Post by alex_suporte_TI » 20 Aug 2020 20:28

What part did I say: "that even removing the plugin's, the error and danger messages continue"?

And there are also danger messages that Max has not yet explained
plykkegaard

#18 Post by plykkegaard » 20 Aug 2020 20:38

Please post your game log without mods

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
Madkine
Global moderator

#19 Post by Madkine » 20 Aug 2020 21:08

Here is where you said that if you remove the plugins the messages remain.
alex_suporte_TI wrote: 20 Aug 2020 20:19 As far as the plugin's are causing the error and danger messages, they are unfounded, because even without any plugin's the messages remain
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
alex_suporte_TI

#20 Post by alex_suporte_TI » 20 Aug 2020 21:16

plykkegaard wrote: 20 Aug 2020 20:38 Please post your game log without mods
This has already been done and replaced, pay attention to the conversation history and you will see

Return to “Bugs 1.38”