Collision of truck fender with trailer. [KNOWN]

Space_Night

Re: Collision of truck fender with trailer. [KNOWN]

#11 Post by Space_Night » 25 Jul 2020 23:26

bumbumek wrote: 25 Jul 2020 15:29 Collision between rear fenders and the trailer is not the only one problem - after coupling, front of the trailers is pushed down, so the truck becomes higher than the trailer!

@Boy 👍😁
not quite,

the trucks deflector is set at 4m in height, the trailer is 3.9m in height. I have compared the Krone and SCS trailers to 4m high chereau by MD modding, 4m Ekeri by Kast, 4m VAK by Kast. SCS trailers are ALL lower

--
bumbumek wrote: 25 Jul 2020 00:52 Dear @Boy, "maybe one day" I will be rich to buy Bugatti :P IMHO, SCS just don't know how to fix this, which is ridiculous - this is their game, their engine, their code blah, blah, blah, so they should know what they are doing.

They DO KNOW how to fix it, but have MORE IMPORTANT issues to sort out like reworking areas of the map, creating new DLCs
bumbumek

#12 Post by bumbumek » 26 Jul 2020 00:57

I wasn't talking about modded custom trailers, but default ones made by SCS.

If they do know how to fix it, and don't care to do it, then they just ignore us. Let me say that again - there was plenty of topics and discussions about this issue.
FlyingPigeon

#13 Post by FlyingPigeon » 27 Jul 2020 17:39

I am so tired of hearing the sentence: MORE IMPORTANT issues to work out (from non SCS employees) 🙄🙄 This is a game breaking bug and nonsense about removing fenders is just to shift the discussion. This a clear bug and should be fixed asap, look at real world 4.0 meter truck and trailer, on about every truck model af 4.0 meter trailer Will be beyond the roof of the truck by 10cm.
Stop excusing SCS for not fixing important bugs!!
Scandinavian truckdriver.
bumbumek

#14 Post by bumbumek » 28 Jul 2020 08:25

I couldn't agree with you more dear bocaj. SCS is not even interested to reply us :cry:
Bermudez

#15 Post by Bermudez » 18 Dec 2020 20:14

Hello SCS developers.
Can you give us any news about whether you are going to fix this bug at some point?

Best regards and Merry Christmas.

Return to “Bugs 1.38”