ets2_20201025_191341_00.png
Attachments
game.log.txt
(64.28 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
Madkine
Global moderator

Re: Productivity of garages mismatch

#2 Post by Madkine » 25 Oct 2020 22:25

I beleive one of them reports on calendar week and the other reports on a rolling 7 day average. But yes they should be both set to the same metric.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
Steve Pitts

Re: Productivity of garages mismatch

#3 Post by Steve Pitts » 27 Oct 2020 10:43

To be fair, the value in the left hand box does say (in English) 'current productivity' and represents the proportion of the revenue for the past seven days against the 'expected' value for a garage of the given size. The productivity column in the table shows the value for the previous week, which ends on the Sunday/Monday midnight. AFAIC it is a fairly meaningless measure and really not worth worrying about (if you are after the associated achievement then as long as you have the right number of fully populated large garages you will get it eventually). As to whether the two figures should be the same, I wouldn't mind it staying as it is if they added an information legend to explain that the daily profit and productivity columns were the end of week values rather than the current ones but without that it is confusing.

FWIW the difference is obviously deliberate as the previous week's productivity is recorded in the garage entry in the saved game data along with 14 days worth of profit logs (unlike drivers and trucks, which only keep 7 days).
Cheers, Steve

Return to “Bugs 1.38”