Game crash on copying full truck config

wombat

Game crash on copying full truck config

#1 Post by wombat » 28 Oct 2020 14:02

Game version: 1.38.1.15s
Windows 10x64
Reproducibility: Always

Game crashes when i want to copy truck configuration to another one and I'm selecting from drop-down list to copy whole configuration - just after clicking that option game is crashing. First screenshot shows "source" truck and second one option which im clicking.
No mods are active in profile (but a few are downloaded and available in mod manager - used only in a separate profile). This is very old save from somewhere close to game beginning, returned for it after a few years. Same process for any other truck from other garage works fine. Problem happens only on trucks located in London.
Did not check if still happens if source truck is other than a scania. Save itself seems to be ok, already played on it for a few hours and no other problem spotted.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/M4axLak
Attachments
game.log.txt
(43.96 KiB) Downloaded 134 times
game.crash.txt
(28.06 KiB) Downloaded 125 times
Tom
SCS Software

Re: Game crash on copying full truck config

#2 Post by Tom » 28 Oct 2020 15:25

so far im unable to reproduce such problem

verify integrity of game files on steam

perhaps you had an mod mounted back then ?
you should be able to sell affected trucks. and buy new ones. should not really happen with new ones. but if you do not want to. you can use... g_remove_missing_accessories

load into game profile
use "g_remove_missing_accessories 1" in console
now reload you profile
Opihi

#3 Post by Opihi » 30 May 2023 12:26

I have the same problem too. All the Brand trucks can make copy truck configuration to another one and I'm selecting from drop-down list to copy whole configuration and it do complete the change over but the only one that crashes my game is the Brand Peterbilt Truck.
I have follow the instructions given above by load into game profile. And by in console use "g_remove_missing_accessories 1" in console. I have
now reload you profile retried it to make the change with the Brand Peterbilt trucks can make copy truck configuration, but it still crashes. I have tried doing it with brand new purchased two (2) of the same model Peterbilts truck but same thing it crashes.
Madkine
Global moderator

#4 Post by Madkine » 31 May 2023 09:22

@Rubber Duck I'm not sure if you are actually still playing on 1.38. But obviuosly there will be no fixes for this version.

If you are on 1.47, make a report in the correct forum.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"

Return to “Bugs 1.38”