Game Crash Mid Delivery [MODS] *FIXED!

FlyiinRyan

Game Crash Mid Delivery [MODS] *FIXED!

#1 Post by FlyiinRyan » 24 Oct 2020 02:38

I am nearly at my destination of a long delivery, I am just passing Ugene on my way towards Salem and the game crashes everytime I get to a certain point on the highway. I do have some mods, I have tried removing them, it still crashes. I tried cancelling my delivery and going there with a default truck, the game still crashes. I copied my crash log and posted in to pastebin as instructed by others, as well as took screen shots of the location. Any help would be appreciated as this started a week ago and have not found the fix/solution since.

https://pastebin.com/vPSR8VgA
Attachments
ATS crash1.jpg
ATS crash.jpg
Last edited by FlyiinRyan on 26 Oct 2020 20:46, edited 1 time in total.
Underscore_101_

Re: Game Crash Mid Delivery

#2 Post by Underscore_101_ » 24 Oct 2020 08:15

You may want to add your game.log.txt from right after a crash,... The Crash log doesn't say anything about mods and game settings.
There may also be some mod leftovers for example.

It's advised to start a new clean profile and try to recreate the problem, just removing mods doesn't make it a vanilla profile.

edit: btw, you may want to read the game log after a crash, the cause for a ctd is quite often at the end of the log.
FlyiinRyan

Re: Game Crash Mid Delivery

#3 Post by FlyiinRyan » 25 Oct 2020 03:07

*Rule 2.12

I attached my game log, I did notice some errors near the end of it however I am not really sure what to think/do about it as I am new to the PC gaming world. I will try a new profile and see what happens. Also I just noticed this is in the bugs 1.39 beta category, I am actually only running 1.38 still though. Not sure if that changes anything.

https://pastebin.com/DgDwDXeH
Last edited by FlyiinRyan on 25 Oct 2020 03:09, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Bugs 1.39”