Something wrong in AI speed and other possible wrong behave?

yanc1981

Something wrong in AI speed and other possible wrong behave?

#1 Post by yanc1981 » 03 Dec 2020 12:05

Hi there,

1) I have noticed that since few day, when im in the city i work in "km" the panel show "30 mp/h" and the cars or other truck going in 30 "km/h" whats wrong with that because "30 mp/h" its like "56 km/h" right?
2) Other notification on the game, when you are called for weight station, why they have a bus or other car waiting in wizzard flash on the line? SÉriously when i go at "105 km/h" i saw it in the last time its difficult to brake.
3) When the cars, truck or bus change of line its possible to stop of brake check? Because i play with xbox controler and dont have the reflex to brake quickly.

Well, if not its a really good game and youv done a really nice work with the new Cascadia truck I love it thanks and long success to you!

Have a nice day!!
ATS : 331 jobs delivred, 1407 hours played and 266,664 KM done!

Since 2007
TruckerDog
SCS Software

Re: Something wrong in AI speed and other possible wrong behave?

#2 Post by TruckerDog » 09 Feb 2021 13:36

Hi there! Sorry for the late response.

1 - To be able to check the issue you're describing, I would need to know the map coordinates of where you saw this happening.
2 - Other vehicles that shouldn't be using the weigh station lane and getting stuck there is a known issue.
3 - Again, it really depends on the specific place where you saw this happening. Normally AI vehicles do not brake too hard to change lanes.

Also I am happy to hear you've been enjoying Cascadia. It is a great truck, definitely. :)
I like trains. 🚂

...and trucks too. 🚛
yanc1981

#3 Post by yanc1981 » 17 Mar 2021 20:42

Ok, i will sent a video with the behavior on the road, in few day sorry for the delay of answer.
ATS : 331 jobs delivred, 1407 hours played and 266,664 KM done!

Since 2007
BattlePeasant
Location: Virgo Supercluster, Galaxy The Milky Way, Solar System, Earth

#4 Post by BattlePeasant » 20 Mar 2021 10:19

3) Sorry if I shouldn't start discussions on this thread. But why do vehicles slow down when changing lanes? That is, of course, I know the answer: to get tightly packed into the right lane and in such an artificial way create the appearance of heavy traffic. Maybe change this behavior? This is not the way drivers usually behave.
More chrome for the god of chrome.

Return to “Bugs 1.39”