Excavators limited [FIXED]

antrax737

Re: Excavators limited

#21 Post by antrax737 » 23 Oct 2020 11:23

Ok so, I cleared steam download cache, repaired steam library folders and i verified the integrity game files... after doing that there seems to be more excavators on my job list, but still limited to, BG, RO, TUR, FIN, NOR, SWE and DK. Could it be the type of trailer? I think i did try that but im not sure... I doubt it tho.

Edit: Nope it wasnt the trailer, still the same. Excavator is the rarest job in ETS2 and limited to countries stated above.

Edit: same thing with Loaders and Gas Pipeline, I did find 2 excavators in Rotterdam, Amsterdam and one in Prague, but that was there yesterday already, so no biggie.

Can you guys check your cargo market? It cant be just me... maybe screenshot it so I get to see it, I'm having hard time believing it is just me.
Max
SCS Software

#22 Post by Max » 25 Oct 2020 18:05

i think the culprit is that it is simply too heavy. combination of truck+trailer+cargo is close or over 40t, which if near or over the edge in many countries.
fyi, RO, BG, TU had incorrectly set country weight limits. that was fixed in some version on friday so i would expect you will see excavator in north europe only now (they have higher limits generaly).
well, i would expect it in czech republic also (48t limit) ...

i will check the mechanics and either give it oversized tag (then it will ignore country limits) or make it few tons lighter.
its quite nice example of how more and more exact details (correct trailer mass this time, IMO) complicate the game .. :)
Nobody can tell you anything about it. Those who know about it aren't allowed to talk. And those who talk know nothing.
plykkegaard

#23 Post by plykkegaard » 25 Oct 2020 18:42

Thanks 😁

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
antrax737

#24 Post by antrax737 » 05 Nov 2020 12:04

@Max Now this makes sense, i have to see if you are right but I hope you are, a bit more complexity to do game, who wouldnt like that?
dahaka

Re: Excavators limited [FIXED]

#25 Post by dahaka » 11 Nov 2020 13:15

@Max I've noticed that the Excavator is a pretty rare cargo, and its almost always available for short distances only ~ 1000kms or less. I suggest making it a bit more common, as in real life its one of the most transported cargoes on low beds and low loaders. I also suggest making it a special cargo since these vehicles usually operate with a permit for oversize and overweight (even though its not oversize in game), so we can transport it around more regularly.

Return to “Bugs 1.39”