A Pair of Map Bugs

Cyclone

A Pair of Map Bugs

#1 Post by Cyclone » 09 Mar 2021 18:42

I can supply images, but I'm posting this from the laptop.

On the UK side of the map, in Plymouth, I was initially driving around with none of the DLC installed. I cane to the roundabout that I now know leads to Roscoff. I discovered something funny: the arrows in the roundabout point to the left, not to the right. It seems they point to the left due to the France DLC being the thing locking access and, in France, you drive on the right side and thus circle to the left. As a result, you are driving around against the arrows. I recommend, for non-owners of Vive La France, that these arrows go in the other direction.

At Marsaille in the France DLC, I succeeded in getting legally to the edge of the map and parking my truck on the end of the world. This is located in the interstate exit loop to the left of Marsaille's Marina loop (I think it's called La Mede or something like that). When you approach the exit, you get pushed off. However, after completing your trip through the town (let's say you're pathfinding, like I am), you are able to stop and either drive against traffic down the interstate, or do the slightly more proper thing and reverse on the shoulder past where arrows or X barriers should, but do not, exist.

Both of these map bugs need fixing in 1.40. As an aside, in Ajaccio you can drive onto the boat south of the Marina but not go anywhere. Perhaps that road ought to be blocked off until the Italy DLC (I suspect it goes to the other island) is installed. The same should probably be done on the other side in case France is not installed.

Return to “Bugs 1.39”