Mileage [NOT A BUG]

ketrab2703

Mileage [NOT A BUG]

#1 Post by ketrab2703 » 14 Apr 2021 17:41

Since I started playing on Iberia, i have used few trucks to deliver cargo.
Mileage on the dashboard changes as usual, however mileage did not changed in Truck Manager, however Mileage did change in Account Details (place where you can see your total mileage). I had some traffic mods installed so I disabled them and it is still bugged. Is it something on my end or is it a bug ?
Max
SCS Software

Re: Mileage [Possible Bug]

#2 Post by Max » 15 Apr 2021 08:05

this is not considered a bug (unless something unknown did happen).

all three values might slightly differ as they define various approaches. truck measures real movement of vehicle, in truck manages is rather economy for computations, profile one should describe player rather than trucks.
Nobody can tell you anything about it. Those who know about it aren't allowed to talk. And those who talk know nothing.
ketrab2703

Re: Mileage [NOT A BUG]

#3 Post by ketrab2703 » 15 Apr 2021 09:55

I would not care if this was slight diffrence, but on one truck I have over 5600 km on the Dashboard and only about 2300km in Truck Manager
Steve Pitts

Re: Mileage [NOT A BUG]

#4 Post by Steve Pitts » 15 Apr 2021 17:10

The mileage figure in the Truck Manager is calculated from the profit logs for the truck plus a 'total to date' for journeys older than the weekly window for which full profit logs are kept. Therefore there are various ways to get that figure out of sync with the truck's odometer the most obvious of which would be switching trucks in the middle of a delivery (because the mileage would only register against the truck used to finish the delivery) but mods might also cause a problem and removing them would not help with tidying up the historical detail that had been corrupted.
Cheers, Steve

Return to “Bugs 1.40”