area_tag: urban_area no longer working

danbywinby

area_tag: urban_area no longer working

#1 Post by danbywinby » 12 May 2021 21:44

The area_tag: urban_area tag feature of journey_events_road_event appears to be no longer working in 1.40.

I have spent ages trying to figure out why my city events are no longer spawning in the latest version of the game and from what i can tell it is because area_tag: urban_area is no longer working. If i put events in with that tag they will not spawn not even in the city areas where they are supposed to but if i remove that tag then they will spawn in the game. I've even tried adjusting the weight: tag but no matter how high I set the weight they will not spawn if they also have the area_tag: urban_area tag.

Details from the official scs modding wiki of the journey_events_road_event that I'm referring to:
https://modding.scssoft.com/wiki/Docume ... road_event

If you need any more details please say and i will do my best o get them. I realise this is not a normal bug report with game.log and co-ordinates etc bu i don't believe any of that will be useful as these are random events that can spawn anywhere and there are no errors or anything showing in the game log.

Return to “Bugs 1.40”