SCS workshop uploader bug [KNOWN]

Asphroxia

SCS workshop uploader bug [KNOWN]

#1 Post by Asphroxia » 15 Jun 2021 09:58

I'm not entirely sure where a bug like this should be reported so forgive if it is in the wrong location

But to get to the point It seems like you currently can't upload any kind of engine mods for the brand new daf

ERROR [00004] (/universal/def/vehicle/truck/daf.2021/engine/mx13_462.sii): Sound "remote" is not supported for this type of accessory
ERROR [00004] (/universal/def/vehicle/truck/daf.2021/engine/mx13_470.sii): Sound "remote" is not supported for this type of accessory
ERROR [00004] (/universal/def/vehicle/truck/daf.2021/engine/mx13_402.sii): Sound "remote" is not supported for this type of accessory

The vanilla daf engine seems to have a new line in the file called ''remote'' which no other truck has from what I can tell nor does the workshop uploader seems to know what to do with it
Including the sound.sui file with the mod and then removing that new line does seem to do the trick, but I don't know if this is harmful in anyway, so I'm curious if anyone knows it's purpose as well
Hopefully the uploader can be updated to allow this def line

in short; sounds[]: "remote|/def/vehicle/truck/daf.2021/engine/sound_engine_rm.soundref" inside sound.sui in the base game def files does not seem to be currently supported

Return to “Bugs 1.40”