Bug with positional lights color

AlexeyP

Bug with positional lights color

#1 Post by AlexeyP » 13 Apr 2021 09:23

Well, i'm not sure this is a correct place to report this bug, so (for admins) feel free to move my post to other forum, if required. So the problem is that according to the official SCS Lamps System Wiki (https://modding.scssoft.com/wiki/Docume ... amp_system), in ATS (not in ETS2) front positional lights color is orange, if i set alpha-channel to white and use uv tiles 0 and 1. Problem is that it is not true, at least in current version (i use 1.40.1.0s). Positional lamps color in this case is white, like in ETS2. Is it possible to fix this and make color orange like it should be? Thank you, SCS!
Edit. Almost forgot. I try to create universal lamps for fenders. Such lamps should be both positional lamps and blinkers at the same time. These lamps are red from the rear and orange from the front. Red lamps/blinkers work good (uv tile 2 and 3 are used), they have red light, but orange lamps (tiles 0 and 1) are white...
Edit 2. There is no problem with orange lamps color if i create simple positional lamps, only when i try to create two-in-one orange positional/blinker lamps. Game engine limitation?

What i have in the Blender
[ external image ]
In game result
[ external image ]
Retired modder

Return to “Bugs 1.40”