Weibo

The forum dedicated to site issues, problems and wishes.
AI_Compre

Weibo

#1 Post by AI_Compre » 17 Jul 2021 15:38

@Oscar i'm AI-Compare,my English no Good,weibo site SCS_Software Official Account article Idaho Spuds Event,There are errors in the content,Suggested corrections
@Oscar 我是 AI-Compare,我的英语不是很好,微博文章《爱达荷土豆活动》有错误翻译的地方,建议更正

blog site:The Big Idaho Potato cargo is only available from External Contracts.
weibo site:巨型爱达荷土豆货物仅在 外部合同 任务提供

The incorrect place is (外部合同), which should correctly be (外部任务) or (外部工作)
错误的地方在于不是(外部合同),而是(外部任务)或(外部工作

Id: online_job_t in messages.json,Simplified Chinese is 外部任务,Traditional Chinese is 外部工作,No is 外部合同
在简体中文本地化中,是外部任务。在繁体中文本地化中,是外部工作。并不存在外部合同

This may cause some Chinese players to misunderstand the reading, so we suggest correcting it.
可能会造成部分中文玩家阅读误解,建议改正

[ external image ]
Oscar
SCS Software

Re: Weibo

#2 Post by Oscar » 20 Jul 2021 09:19

Translation modified. Thanks.
What I say is mostly accurate.

Don't check out my Steam Workshop mods because they are not updated anymore:
Realistic HD Dashboards
Realistic Dashboard Computers
AI_Compre

#3 Post by AI_Compre » 20 Jul 2021 09:54

It's great to hear from Mr Oscar, you're welcome!
非常高兴得到 Oscar 先生的回复,不用客气 ~
AI_Compre

#4 Post by AI_Compre » 24 Jul 2021 02:05

@Oscar Brother (*), it's great that you can add localized subtitles to Changelog videos for Simplified Chinese users!👍👍👍
@Oscar 老哥(*)您能为简体中文用户,进行 Changelog video 添加本地化字幕,非常了不起!👍👍👍

However, there is one problem that you need to pay attention to, the fonts are hard to read when the skybox is on a white background(e.g. Video Timeline 0:17)
但是,有一个问题点需要您进行注意,在天空盒为白色背景时候,这些字体很难让人看清楚(举例:视频 0 分 17 秒处)

Future,Will you consider adding a font stroke for these localized subtitles later? Or adding a background for the fonts?
后期,是否考虑为这些本地化字幕,添加一个字体描边呢?或者添加一个字体的背景?

Thank you very much, Mr. Oscar, for your consideration!
非常感谢 Oscar 先生的考虑

* Note:It’s not impolite language, but a localized Chinese term for friends
* 备注:不是不礼貌用语,而是中文本地化的一种朋友间称呼

[ external image ]
Oscar
SCS Software

#5 Post by Oscar » 28 Jul 2021 06:54

这个是我本人自己加入的。因为时间的关系,还有我技术上的问题,背景的设计还不完善。以后希望有机会改进。

The extra subtitles in Chinese were done by me, and because of time constraints and my lack of skills, the text background still leaves a bit to be desired. I'll try to improve this in the future.
What I say is mostly accurate.

Don't check out my Steam Workshop mods because they are not updated anymore:
Realistic HD Dashboards
Realistic Dashboard Computers
AI_Compre

#6 Post by AI_Compre » 30 Jul 2021 22:58

Thank you Mr.@Oscar for your reply, I wish you success and go for it!💪💪💪
感谢 @Oscar 先生的回复,祝你成功,加油!💪💪💪

we have done this many times before and know that these jobs are not easy, so we should have some experience to share
我们曾经做过这件事很多次,知道这些活并不容易,因此应该有点经验可以分享

Due to the limitations of weibo video embedding in posts on Discuz and other bbs systems or other website, we had to do so on the bilibili site, so it will be good for outbound link display
由于 weibo 视频在 Discuz 等公告板系统或其他可嵌入视频的网页上帖子嵌入的局限性,我们不得不在 bilibili 网站上这么做,因此对于外链展示效果会很好

You may not understand what I'm saying, e.g. Official youtube videos, for example, can be embedded in blog posts or on more websites, whereas weibo videos can't do that
可能我这么说您可能听不懂,比如说:官方的 youtube 视频,可以在 blog 文章或更多网站上进行视频嵌入展示,而 weibo 视频无法这么做

Once we were directly transferring the official youtube video, judging from the replies on weibo #1#2: the official public content should be able to be reproduced on other platforms
曾经我们是直接将官方视频进行搬运转载,根据 weibo 上的回复 #1#2 判断:官方公开内容应该都是可以进行其他平台转载的

Some players do not have high English dictation skills, so in order to have a better video viewing experience for new players
(in hindsight, localized subtitles and screenshots are really good for players' understanding)
部分玩家英语听写能力并不高,为了对新手玩家视频观看体验效果更佳(现在看来,本地化字幕、截图确实有利于玩家的理解)

And China because of some google reasons, under normal circumstances is unable to watch youtube video, weibo video and can not directly embed references
而且中国因为某些 google 的原因,正常情况下是无法观看 youtube 视频的,weibo 视频又无法直接嵌入引用

Discussed with my partner, who later kindly helped with similar work in 2019.5 ~ 2021.4 (localized subtitles in 2020.7 ~ 2021.4)
与我的伙伴进行讨论,后来,他在 2019 年 5 月 ~ 2021 年 4 月友情帮忙进行了类似的工作(本地化字幕在 2020.7 ~ 2021.4)

The fact is that these localization efforts are very tiring, we have experienced them and understand them very well
事实上这些本地化工作非常累人,我们是经历过的,感同身受

After all the above nonsense, besides localized subtitles, I think Mr. Oscar can also apply to scssoft for an official certified account on bilibili and acfun video sites that can be embedded with external links
上面讲了这么多废话,除了本地化字幕,我想 Oscar 先生还可以向 scssoft 进行申请 bilibiliacfun 可外链嵌入的视频网站官方认证帐号

I know that scssoft has an official youku account on China, but that hasn't been updated for a long time, and there are many or long video ads to watch.(Bad video viewing experience)
知道 scssoft 在中国上还有个 youku 官方认证帐号,但那个很久没有更新了,以及观看有很多或较长视频广告(视频观看体验不好)

Each additional platform added to the operation means an extreme increase in the workload of a single person, but which I and my buddies, or more players expect for a long time
每增加多一个平台的运营,意味着单人的工作量极度上升,但我和我的小伙伴、或者更多玩家期望很久了

Or rather, these sites have a high level of active ETS2 and ATS player contributions, with Weibo-like updates, articles, and video contributions, more similar to the Chinese version of youtube
或者说,这些网站上的 ETS2 和 ATS 玩家投稿活跃度高,有类似微博的动态、文章,还有视频投稿,较为类似 youtube 的中国版本

After that, video presentations like Convoy - Community Spotlight can be done on bili and acfun
之后,类似 Convoy - Community Spotlight 这些视频展示,就可以在 bili 和 acfun 上做到

and scssoft in China bili live streams, acfun live streams activities and support, steam store page live in China to watch is difficult, lagging, need Some special tools to access to accelerate
以及 scssoft 在中国的 bili 直播acfun 直播活动和支持,商店页直播在中国观看是困难的,卡顿的,需要一些特别工具来访问加速

steam store page live in China is difficult to watch, mainly refers to the steamcommunity website in China is blocked, normal circumstances can not be accessed
商店页直播在中国观看是困难的,主要指的是 steamcommunity 网站在中国是屏蔽的,正常情况无法访问
AI_Compre

#7 Post by AI_Compre » 15 Sep 2021 13:10

Mr. @Oscar , this is an urgent newsletter for the weibo platform, please be sure to follow
@Oscar 先生,这一条 weibo 平台的紧急通讯,请务必关注

Today, we received a wechat message from (Sina Weibo game media operator - jian Zhao)
今日,接(新浪微博游戏自媒体运营-赵暕)微信通知

Games that have not been approved in China and have obtained a game distribution number in China
未在中国审核通过,并取得中国游戏发行号码的的游戏

will not be allowed to send any information about the game on Weibo
将不被允许在微博上发送任何有关此游戏的信息内容

You can try one of the following methods
可以尝试以下其中一条办法

1、Apply for China game number to continue to publish ETS, ATS, SCS information on weibo platform
1、申请中国游戏版号以继续在 weibo 平台上发布 ETS、ATS、SCS 信息

2、Use other platforms in marginal areas that are not involved in this regulation to temporarily transfer to continue to send ETS, ATS, SCS information
2、使用其他在边缘地区、未涉及此条例的平台,临时转移以继续发送 ETS、ATS、SCS 信息

3、scssoft blog add China Hong Kong node, so that players in mainland China can continue to follow the news
3、scssoft 博客加建中国香港节点,便于中国大陆玩家继续关注消息

Possible future direction
未来可能走向

Possible complete blocking of the Steam store because it can't complete the China identity audit and impose underage gaming restrictions
可能完全屏蔽 Steam 商店,因为它无法完成对中国身份审核,并加以未成年游戏限制条例

Because today multiple platform reporters reported similar articles related to
因为今天多个平台记者报告了相关类似文章

Edit:

It seems to be an experimental signal, it really happened a few hours ago, I'm not lying, but now the relevant weibo messages have been deleted or blocked
看起来是个实验信号,几个小时前它真实发生过,我没有说谎,但现在相关微博信息,都已经被删除或屏蔽完毕了

Return to “SCS Blog and Websites”