[ARCHIVED] SCS General Discussion Thread

Triple-Ce

Re: SCS General Discussion Thread

#47191 Post by Triple-Ce » 31 May 2020 09:40

Hopefully they stay tomorrow at home if it's bank holiday like in germany.
plinio.lisboa.br

#47192 Post by plinio.lisboa.br » 31 May 2020 11:11

I know this is not the space But I need help from a moderator or someone who can explain to me how to make links within the forum when we do public research I still try to make links associating the words but it never works
Madkine
Global moderator

#47193 Post by Madkine » 31 May 2020 12:47

@plinio.lisboa.br

The simplest way to learn how is to hit the quote button on a post with those links. Use that to learn how to do it and then discard the post.
It's not a moderator's job to teach you how to use the forum.

Here's to create a link to a topic.

1. Use the Full Editor and preview button.
2. Use the "Insert URL" button
3. Before the first ']' add '=' + the URL you want.
4. Between the first ']' and the second '[' add the text you want as the link.
5. Add any other text before and after
6. Hit the preview button to make sure it worked
7. Submit.

Sample: (remove the full stop I've added to deliberately break it

[.url=viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16653]here[/url]
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
LincolnCFCruz

#47194 Post by LincolnCFCruz » 31 May 2020 14:20

@plinio.lisboa.br If you go back to the image and if are in fact an employee of SCS, this is very funny and Google probably doesn't like him :lol: :lol:

https://www.google.com/maps/@50.0438508 ... 312!8i6656
flight50

#47195 Post by flight50 » 31 May 2020 14:51

@LincolnCFCruz. OMG, lmao. That's a first, lol.
Some newbie driver

#47196 Post by Some newbie driver » 31 May 2020 16:04

Go imagine how many people has shown it's opinion about GStreet View cams in that way that they managed to find a software to blur bare *** from the images as they did with faces (that one forced by law, don't expect they care a bit about privacy of anyone of us)
Avi

#47198 Post by Avi » 31 May 2020 21:27

Wacky Geek wrote: 31 May 2020 08:52 Tomorrow, we'll see does developers go back to office or will they stay at home :)
Anyone who wants can return to the office but it isn't mandatory at all. More like if they have to. If the situation doesn't get worse, we may start slowly getting back in the second half of June.

Personally, I'll start going to the office for an hour or two so my dog will start getting used to being alone again, then I'll see. It will be a mess for a bit in meetings now when some people will be in the office and some working from home, not really looking forward to that :D
plinio.lisboa.br

#47199 Post by plinio.lisboa.br » 31 May 2020 22:39

@LincolnCFCruz
Good night guys, good night young man.
  Just when I had the curiosity to research what was on the other side of the road that is the sign of SCS.
I found some images of this group of young people walking up this street and the faces of some of them caught my attention. it seems very familiar to some people at SCS Software .... at least we have seen it in pictures and everything .... maybe they are not. But I found it very curious and an intuition hit me that it would be.

To be honest I didn't even look at the image much to see this curious scene that you showed me. I was so amazed that maybe it was people ... girls and guys in this group, some employees. I didn't even notice this detail, that you caught my attention.

I explored this street a little further down there is a small square there are two young people talking I also had the familiar feeling that they could work for SCS company, and I will repeat it again .... maybe it is not. But I had an intuition which was that I thought it was cool to share those perceptions.

There are many curious things about Street View that these cars and these employees can capture, with their cameras on foot.
I am not going to go into details but some very strange and bizarre things in human daily life.

However it is still a curious scene captured by Street View.

@Madkine

Good evening. Thank you, for answering my question, I will start trying next surveys to link images and content, because the text of the survey is cleaner, and easier it looks better.
I have already saved your guidelines here and I will try to practice them. Thank you. :D ;)
daniel_bel

#47200 Post by daniel_bel » 01 Jun 2020 09:02

Timmy wrote: 31 May 2020 21:27 Anyone who wants can return to the office but it isn't mandatory at all.
Poof! There goes the big "Idaho is out" party... ;) :arrow: :arrow:
Domin Illum Mea
Born before Arpanet, playin' that way
Do you really believe Charles touched his nose?

Return to “Offtopic and other voices”