SCS Forum "Lost Password" Recovery...

The forum dedicated to site issues, problems and wishes.
Tira

Re: SCS Forum "Lost Password" Recovery...

#31 Post by Tira » 08 Jan 2017 22:26

Hello,
I am new in this forum, but I am not quite sure, if I already had an older account for this forum. I tried to register with my e-mail address today, but it seems to be already in use. I searched for e-mails from SCS, but I could only find e-mails for Wolrd of Trucks.
Now I registered with another e-mail. I hope you do not mind.

Axel Slingerland
Global moderator

#32 Post by Axel Slingerland » 09 Jan 2017 00:05

Well, we do have rules here about that.
[b][url=http://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=26518]Forum Rules[/url][/b] wrote:[2.1] Only one forum account per person is allowed. Any duplicates found will lead to moderator/administrator action on both.
So you should figure it out and let someone know if you find a second account...
You can call me Ax

Tira

#33 Post by Tira » 09 Jan 2017 01:18

I know the rules, but I cannot find my old password any more. I am not even sure if "Tiramisu" was the name of my old account.
Do I have to send a message to an admin? Sorry for the unconvenience! :roll:

Axel Slingerland
Global moderator

#34 Post by Axel Slingerland » 09 Jan 2017 03:13

Don't stress on it... If it's a problem, you can do that. But as far as I can tell, there is no "Tiramisu" in the member list.
You can call me Ax

Tiri

#35 Post by Tiri » 28 Mar 2017 20:55

Ok, I have found my old account "Tiri" now. It was saved on another internet browser. So you can delete my other "Tira"-account now. Sorry for the inconvenience! :oops:

Abrahambletems

SCS Forum "Lost Password" Recovery

#36 Post by Abrahambletems » 08 May 2017 07:16

One for the site admins this...

Tried to recover password for my account with user name Scott D but not receiving the recovery email after a good few attempts and can't remember answer.

Can a reset link be sent to email address registered with s.duncan at gmx.co.uk

Cheers

secondaccount

#37 Post by secondaccount » 10 May 2017 21:04

ohaha wrote:I'll PM the admins and ask them to send a reset password.
Hi there.

I face exactly the same problem as the OP, where i'm getting the "wrong password" and enter captcha' loop.
I've tried contacting the dev's through different links over the last few days, but not received any emails at all.

So i've had to re-register with another email address and this username "secondaccount".

My old username is "paulieGTR" and i would dearly love to get that back and be able to use it.
Is there anyway you can allow my to reset my password for the "paulieGTR" account.

Then... delete the account that i'm using to login now
Sry for any hastle or inconvenience i may have caused to you guys.

Tyvmia...

Old account and username = "paulieGTR" - i would like to reset my password and keep this account pls.
New account and username = "secondaccount" - i would like this deleted after i reset old password.

paulieGTR

#38 Post by paulieGTR » 03 Jun 2017 23:31

^^ ^^
My issue has been resolved and i can now sign in after resetting my password. :)
Could an admin pls delete the account for the above username "secondaccount" from the scsforums database.

tyvmia...
win10anni l MVIF rog l 4770k l evga titanX SC l 16gb tridentX l haf932.m1000.1kw l 3x27" asus l SSD's all over.
T500 l HB 7spd-R staggered gate l GTomega pro l HB BBox l BMW318ti Dash I ProGauge I BU0836x l tir5+tc pro l porsche924 seat

forgottenpassword

#39 Post by forgottenpassword » 04 Jun 2017 21:04

ohaha wrote:
05 Oct 2014 17:55
I'll PM the admins and ask them to send a reset password.
Can you please request from the admins to send password restoration e-mail for user name 'rockandrole18'? I e-mailed the admin twice but to no avail. I'd be grateful.

Return to “SCS Site”