The links are make the (selected) text bold and colored.
- Install this Google Chrome addon: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... elnpjljija
- Open a forum page. Not necessary a reply or new topic page. Only domain matters.
- Select jQuery 1.11.0 in the second select.
- Copy this gist's content into the addon: https://gist.github.com/davidzoli/bf536ee3d44d887157b7
You have to see this:
- If it's ok, you can hide the "cjs" button in its right click menu
What is this?
Is this secure?
Don't use that Google Crome addon for unknown codes (from untrusted sources)!
Can this make other thing unusable?
In that case just delete the addon's code from the code field and save the empty field. Than everything should be ok again. It's working like a mod in the game
Do you plan other functions too?
I missed this function for this time And the site's HTML source is quite outdated. So the possibilities are limited. But if you have a widely useful suggestion, share that and I'll check that.