Forum Discussion/Suggestion Thread

The forum dedicated to site issues, problems and wishes.
flight50

Re: Forum Discussion/Suggestion Thread

#561 Post by flight50 » 03 Jun 2021 15:01

I don't come here very often but I saw the link on the ProMods thread and wanted to chime in. I think there should exceptions to the trusted modders of the community. Outkasting them wouldn't be a smart move imho. If you think people are pissed about SCS MP ad its limitations, wait until they think SCS is trying to stop ProMods ETS2/ ProMods Canada. I am not saying SCS is stopping them, but with all the language barrier issues, this will not look good on SCS. This is unwanted attention to SCS. Not to mention ProMods guys get hired into SCS so they are very trusted. There should be exceptions. I understand that if you make exceptions to one, other will want the same. But if someone has a forum that was created because of the product that SCS made and the community is attached to that......let them be. The are complete free and people only pay for optional download service.

In the case of ATS, this can hurt the game if people don't think its available anymore. There are members of the community that perhaps purchased ATS just because ProMods Canada came. ATS needs this. If ProMods has content that violates, give them the chance to correct it and let them be an official trusted partner. Other than Ikea, I'm not aware of violates. For the most part, they use SCS assets or can easily change to them. I am sure Washington, Oregon and the base map has sold more copies since ProMods Canada deputed. ProMods ETS2 is well established and the community is aware of it, but ProMods Canada is just getting under way and ATS can't afford to loose players.
plykkegaard

#562 Post by plykkegaard » 03 Jun 2021 15:03

No fuzz, It is getting sorted internally
The intent was good but poorly executed

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
Mohegan13
Global moderator

#563 Post by Mohegan13 » 03 Jun 2021 15:22

I said we're talking about it. That doesn't mean anything will change.
[ external image ]
I reserve the right to be 100% wrong.
Something isn't right, nothing feels the same.
Everyone around me Is a different shade of grey.
plykkegaard

#564 Post by plykkegaard » 03 Jun 2021 16:27

Oh sorry I thought "getting sorted internally" ment exactly that

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
Mohegan13
Global moderator

#565 Post by Mohegan13 » 03 Jun 2021 18:08

I wish this Milk Theme was free. I doubt SCS would want to drop $24 on a phpbb theme though. *throws many ducks at @Timmy *

http://planetstyles.net/demo/milk/3.3/2/
[ external image ]
plykkegaard

#566 Post by plykkegaard » 03 Jun 2021 18:38

Nahh, when scaled down to fit the mobile, current adaptive layout works better than the Milk Theme

Mohegan13
Global moderator

#567 Post by Mohegan13 » 04 Jun 2021 07:36

You can use the current ugly one then :D
[ external image ]
plykkegaard

#568 Post by plykkegaard » 04 Jun 2021 07:50

Thanks, I've seen worse

TheTiger

#569 Post by TheTiger » 04 Jun 2021 14:58

Mohegan13 wrote: 03 Jun 2021 18:08 I wish this Milk Theme was free. I doubt SCS would want to drop $24 on a phpbb theme though. *throws many ducks at @Timmy *

http://planetstyles.net/demo/milk/3.3/2/
That's a nice one. 😲
Tandef

#570 Post by Tandef » 11 Jun 2021 20:50

Now that we have an official multiplayer mode I think it would be great to have a subforum for each game where players or vtc's can create posts looking for other players

Return to “SCS Blog and Websites”