- [2.13] Do not quote images or videos. If you need to discuss a particular image or video, remove the "[ img][/img]" tags around the image or video URL.
- [2.13.1] Only quote code boxes if your reply directly pertains to the text in the code box.
Should rule [2.13] and/or rule [2.13.1] be removed from the forum rules?
The poll has three options:
- No - The rules about quoting images, videos, and code boxes should remain as they are.
- Yes - The rules about quoting images, videos, and code boxes should be removed.
- Only rule [2.13.1] - The rule about quoting code boxes should be removed, but the rule about quoting images and videos should remain as it is.
- It looks nicer and more organized.
- Pages load faster because there are less images.
- There is less scrolling. The impact of this was minimized with the introduction of independent scroll bars for quote boxes.
Provided here are examples of what each of these items would look like.
Image inside of quote:
Video inside of quote:supersobes wrote: I like my new Western Star 49X.
Code box inside of quote:supersobes wrote: I found a good video that shows how the Detroit DT12 automated-manual transmission works.
supersobes wrote: These are the locations I found on I-25 in Colorado where they use ramp meters.
Code: Select all
[Colorado DLC] Ramp Meters - I-25 Exit 145 - Co. Spgs. ;[29/12/2020 12:11:34] (sec-0010-0001);-38742.2;88.7447;-1974.99;0.356566;-0.00381452 [Colorado DLC] Ramp Meters - I-25 Exit 145 - Co. Spgs. ;[29/12/2020 12:12:16] (sec-0010-0001);-38826;88.6016;-1679.84;-3.00128;-0.0902069 [Colorado DLC] Ramp Meters - I-25 Exit 201 - Denver ;[29/12/2020 12:13:05] (sec-0010-0001);-38697.2;104.035;-3791.95;-2.72953;-0.0786827 [Colorado DLC] Ramp Meters - I-25 Exit 201 - Denver ;[29/12/2020 12:13:32] (sec-0010-0001);-38616.2;108.454;-3940.45;0.219371;-0.286036